Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjd1988

Guru
Pity... Brenda’s babes has a ring to it :girl:

Is it too late to change? (Name I mean💃)

On zwift power (doesn’t have to be done on zwift JUST Zwiftpower) you will need the Cyclechat#68 after your name.
For example mine is
Brendan Parker (CycleChat#68)

Quite important the tag is the same or points won’t be logged.

Last edited:

Ketty

Über Member
On zwift power (doesn’t have to be done on zwift JUST Zwiftpower) you will need the Cyclechat#68 after your name.
For example mine is
Brendan Parker (CycleChat#68)

Quite important the tag is the same or points won’t be logged.
So (I’ve already said I’m no good at this) apart for changing name to Ketty (CycleChat#68) we don’t need to do anything as team members?
And am I #68 or the second B team?
Apologies if I’ve missed it.

Ketty

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Just sorted there now. We are in 😬

just need @Whorty to confirm if we are men or women 😝😝

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
I know I can't race currently but I am still interested in what's going on so can I be included in the chats too please? :okay:
Certainly Carl. The only bit we will have to do in private conversation is share the race login link. The team Selection, pre and post race banter will be most definitely public 😇

Spartak