Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I will supply mine for #68 Cyclechat captain.
I just need the CC managers zwift ID and email 👍🏼
DM'd you and @IrishAl

bridgy

Legendary Member
How many B's have you guys got signed up now?
I don't think we have to name individual riders when registering the team (Brendan or Al can correct me if I'm wrong) but of the people who said they'd like to take part I think we have 9 B's - 10 if you are as well - plus 3 C's

I don't think we have to name individual riders when registering the team (Brendan or Al can correct me if I'm wrong) but of the people who said they'd like to take part I think we have 9 B's - 10 if you are as well - plus 3 C's
dont even have to register riders in first season see Red

Team Registration
  • Each Club will be permitted to enter as many teams as it wishes into whichever League system and Division suits.
  • Teams are required to register their Team Entry for each season with WTRL using a simple online form that will launch for Season 1 on Oct 1, 2020.
  • Teams will need to declare a manager and a team captain at registration. A manager can be associated with multiple teams but the captain can not (1 captain per team).
  • The captain will be the primary contact for WTRL to communicate Racer Sign-On Links for their team with. This prevents managers potentially having multiple different links to deal with.
Event Sign-On & Team Tags
  • All races will require a special Racer Sign-On link from WTRL in order to join each race. These races are not open to anyone without a team.
  • As WTRL is not requiring Community Division Teams to pre-register riders in Season 1, ALL riders in a team will be expected to use WTRL's Team Tagging system within ZwiftPower.
  • Untagged riders will not earn any points and inquiries will be made with the 'owner' and 'owning' club/team if a rider is seen without a tag in any race.

bridgy

Legendary Member
dont even have to register riders in first season see Red

Team Registration
  • Each Club will be permitted to enter as many teams as it wishes into whichever League system and Division suits.
  • Teams are required to register their Team Entry for each season with WTRL using a simple online form that will launch for Season 1 on Oct 1, 2020.
  • Teams will need to declare a manager and a team captain at registration. A manager can be associated with multiple teams but the captain can not (1 captain per team).
  • The captain will be the primary contact for WTRL to communicate Racer Sign-On Links for their team with. This prevents managers potentially having multiple different links to deal with.
Event Sign-On & Team Tags
  • All races will require a special Racer Sign-On link from WTRL in order to join each race. These races are not open to anyone without a team.
  • As WTRL is not requiring Community Division Teams to pre-register riders in Season 1, ALL riders in a team will be expected to use WTRL's Team Tagging system within ZwiftPower.
  • Untagged riders will not earn any points and inquiries will be made with the 'owner' and 'owning' club/team if a rider is seen without a tag in any race.
Yeah that's what I thought :okay:

Just for clarity what are calling the teams bear in mind, we all need this tag, can you even # on zwift / Apple tv keyboard?

maybe @Joffey suggestion of CC and BCC works?

what does everyone think, bearing in mind im registering in 10mins, OR @bridgy you should make a managerial decision ^_^

bridgy

Legendary Member
Just for clarity what are calling the teams bear in mind, we all need this tag, can you even # on zwift / Apple tv keyboard?

maybe @Joffey suggestion of CC and BCC works?

what does everyone think, bearing in mind im registering in 10mins, OR @bridgy you should make a managerial decision ^_^
It's only on Zwiftpower that you'll need to tag your name I think

It's only on Zwiftpower that you'll need to tag your name I think
oh yer, so we sticking with "#68 Cyclechat"

Last edited:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Heads up chaps ... on FB there are lots of stories of men registering Mens teams but the confirmation is coming back as womens teams.

Top Bottom