Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

straas

Matt
Don't know what else could have gone wrong in my race today:

One of my earbuds ran out of battery at the start
Forgot to turn the fan on, only noticed after the race started.
Got a new sweat protector / phone holder. Phone got so much sweat on it that it tried to exit the race for me
After the race, went to check the results and the cable fell out of the back of the monitor!

Cursed.

Increase in FTP of 9 watts though...

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Forgot to turn the fan on, only noticed after the race started.
Alexa, Turn the fan on! ^_^^_^^_^

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Still a gap in the market for an orange cover that spreads across all the buttons except play/pause @IrishAl :okay:
Patent papers have been lodged 🤓

Joffey

Big Dosser
The results are on the WTRL site now chaps! :hyper:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Got a message from cc saying I’d been on the forum for five years. Time flys eh... it feels like only yesterday I did my first race on bkool. I remember seeing a guy called alfie gooner on the start line. I was still smoking at the time and didn’t have a clue how it all worked but there was no fecking way I was losing to an Arsenal supporter! Who finished just ahead of me that first race? A certain berty basset as I remember it! I remember thinking at the time, I was never going to lose to him again! Well, one out of two wasn’t bad I guess...

Anyways... I come bearing more gifts (hrm on its way to a good home shortly). Anyone want a set of carbon bottle cages? Chinese unbranded but perfectly functional. Just want postage. Let me know!

Spartak