Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjd1988

Guru
not wishing to get the name 'splitter' but afraid i am off
cancelled zwift and moved back to bkool and rgt
just done a 12 stage race on rgt and afraid i am addicted
will still come here solely to pester certain people but wont be on zwift for the forseeable
i can understand you lot enjoying the serieses - they do draw you in dont they
all cats can race together as a team or solo in this other place instead of being expelled for trying hard - not that i am bitter ^_^

Don't be a stranger!

Is there an rgt thread on this forum? Keen to hear more about it, I haven't used it in ages. Always good to keep zwift on its toes

BurningLegs

Veteran
I've spent a long time looking for a Kickr Snap over the last few days, but have just managed to place an order for one and it is due to be with me on Wednesday :smile:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Might do, wasn't sure if the bkool one was also a bit of an rgt one so not sure it would be used (especially as I don't really use the app myself). I'll keep an eye out

I think it is Michael. Prob best to leave it to those guys. Alternatively they’ve been using RGTfor a while now so it’s a good place to go to get opinions.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
At the moment it is mostly discussed in the team bkool thread I believe
A group of them tried leaving bkool for a while and try RGT for the tour du monde
Just to see how things went
@keithaitch is the man to ask more questions and would give you a honest opinion

mjd1988

Guru
Guys,
Here is a link to the report produced following our three week discovery mission on RGT, I hope you find it interesting. I'm not expert level yet but now have a good knowledge of RGT and so if you have any questions as Lee said I will answer them but why he thinks I'll be honest is beyond me!
https://s.docworkspace.com/d/AAbhsp3pxq8a65_xuJSdFA

Oh great I'll give this a read. I'm currently on a dumb trainer with no sensors for at least the next week so won't be trying it again anytime super soon

Edit; thanks for sharing @keithaitch interesting and pretty much what I've heard from most reviews. Little bugs here and there but physics generally good and very amenable to user feedback.

Difficulty will be as it grows. Zwift have definitely became less responsive to racers but you can hardly argue with their business model, just leaves me a little cold. But with investment does come improvenent too- the ZRL has been fantastic for example, but how much of that is down to WTRL Vs zwift.

I'll definitely give RGT another go sometime soon, maybe a race too

Last edited:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
@Aleman

Are you still in a league in brvr?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
@Aleman

BRVR create the leagues each month (they call them challenges) plus have a year long Goats league running where they release one ride per week. You can ride with others live now too ... you don't get a little blob like on Bkool, but you do see their time/power etc on the left of the screen. No drafting but that's probably OK for most people.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Had a pleasant surprise today on BRVR .. was on a 43km ride, was an hour in (a bit of climbing) with about 24 mins to go and @Breedon joined my ride. Dean popped up about 13 seconds ahead so gave me a good rabbit to chase :okay: A good workout, so thanks Dean and hoping this is a start to you riding again. And if you fancy a Zwift race there is always space for you in a team my friend :hugs:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
@Aleman

Not doing a lot in BRVR at the moment, but may jump back in when the WTRL season ends ... Like other Splitter splitters, I'm reconsidering Zwift and will probably jump ship to either RGT or ... Can't think of another option :laugh: ... Will Carry on with BRVR though ... Carry on Climbing anyone :rofl::biggrin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

keithaitch

Veteran
Not doing a lot in BRVR at the moment, but may jump back in when the WTRL season ends ... Like other Splitter splitters, I'm reconsidering Zwift and will probably jump ship to either RGT or ... Can't think of another option :laugh: ... Will Carry on with BRVR though ... Carry on Climbing anyone :rofl::biggrin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
as per my report I think Rgt (paid or not) and Big ring are the best combination. Good range of racing and also social rides if you want them, great friendly community and then video for the hard solo training.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Had a pleasant surprise today on BRVR .. was on a 43km ride, was an hour in (a bit of climbing) with about 24 mins to go and @Breedon joined my ride. Dean popped up about 13 seconds ahead so gave me a good rabbit to chase :okay: A good workout, so thanks Dean and hoping this is a start to you riding again. And if you fancy a Zwift race there is always space for you in a team my friend :hugs:
Cheers Carl it was part 2 as I did the other part yesterday but had to stop because of my back, but I was surprised to see you reminded me of the old days 😀 legs must of ached more than I thought :laugh:.

Top Bottom