Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BurningLegs

Veteran

View: https://youtu.be/LSoJsZ-UqL0

Some nice behind the scenes footage from Quickstep from the Flanders race here 🙂

steverob

Guru
Thanks everyone for an enjoyable first TTT for me. Hope I didn't mess any plans up. I will persevere and try and get discord up & running for next time! All 5 of us finished within 1 second of each other so it couldn't have been too bad.
That was a great first performance, well done! We were a little worried in the pens whether you'd know exactly when to depart, but it all worked out fine. It's not essential to be on Discord for the points races, although it still is nice to hear the encouragement / suffering of your teammates, but for a TTT it can be rather useful.

Johnsop99

Veteran
That was a great first performance, well done! We were a little worried in the pens whether you'd know exactly when to depart, but it all worked out fine. It's not essential to be on Discord for the points races, although it still is nice to hear the encouragement / suffering of your teammates, but for a TTT it can be rather useful.
I was watching carefully, started pedalling as soon as I saw you move off and - it seemed like ages before my avatar started moving. Needn't have worried though, soon caught you up.

steverob

Guru
And here's the CCC TTT footage you've all been waiting for... (or not)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11duOic36O0

I think we did incredibly well, especially without our normal two watt engines. Stayed together as a group for the whole ride, had an incredibly fast start over what was the trickier terrain and even overtook another team within the first ten minutes. Yes, they caught us back up just before the end, but it didn't matter as we knew we'd still beat them on time as they started 30 seconds ahead.

The only other team to overtake us were the guys who finished first and we knew how good they were because they came 2nd in our division last year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom