Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
So it looks like @Joffey is up into B now and with an FTP upgrade tonight, I am going to be back in C!
Means my chances of winning the Friday RWB League go up in smoke though :sad:

Congrats Steve :okay: It's sods law that we were both up there for a chance of getting the €50 prize and then get upgraded! You deserve it though, you have a bad spell and have come through it even stronger. Well done mate 👍

Norry1

Legendary Member

steverob

Guru
Congrats Steve :okay: It's sods law that we were both up there for a chance of getting the €50 prize and then get upgraded! You deserve it though, you have a bad spell and have come through it even stronger. Well done mate 👍
While it was fun to ride in D for a while - certainly enjoyable to be at the sharp end of races again - I knew I could/should be doing better than that and it was only going to be a matter of time before I got back to C again; I’d just hoped it might take a few weeks more!

And it was appropriate that it was a time trial that did it - all my best power results seem to be in ITTs or TTTs for some reason.

BurningLegs

Veteran
Looks like WTRL have moved me into a different team 👀
1617773648627.png

straas

Matt
That actually looked more smooth than I remembered. I felt like I was all over the place for some of it.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Someone’s getting their excuses in early;

Dear The-Whole-World-apart-from-those-living-in-England,

I would like to send out advanced apologies to all for what is going to be an abysmal performance from most of us residing in England next Tuesday.

On Monday the pubs open and we can drink outside in pub gardens.

Same rules as the ZRL, drinking in teams of up to 6, and fourth person who “breaks the seal” counts (but longest time, not fastest time !).

Our delay is big, 8 hours, as I was late registering, so starting at 8pm until beer is finished.

Consequently we should run a poll - how many minutes head start should every England resident get ?
1 minute, 2 minutes or 5 minutes !!!

I have every confidence that WTRL will be able to quickly spin up an algorithm to both detect the location of turbos and then subtract the handicap that gets voted for !

Please also give me a pass on a weigh in, as I have been known to drink 8kg of Guinness in one outing !

It’s good to be back (both for season 3 and in a pub garden).

Great work all for yesterday, and see you all, somewhat slower, next week !

Cheers, Finchie
(Liphook Crankers EMEA S B5 and Liphook Cruisers EMEA S C2)

Top Bottom