Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Ian says it gives no assistance once you are at 15mph. It doesn't restrict the bike to 15mph. I know this as we hit 47mph yesterday ☺
I maxed at 35 mph yesterday .... that was about fast enough for me lol

Norry1

Legendary Member
I did the 4th and final round of the British Cycling / British Masters Race Series this morning. There were reduced numbers due to the outside weather, but all the main players were there.

You can see from the below that I was trying quite hard. I also got my best 15 second sprint power on Zwiftpower.

Ended up third which is my best result for a long time.

1619362975622.png

steverob

Guru
I hit over 40mph for the first time in almost two years the other day and it was an absolute blast. Used to top that mark on a very regular basis, but I guess I'm just a little more wary nowadays, mainly following my accident while descending (this weekend 4 years ago in fact).

It's amazing how something like that can affect your confidence for so long; considering I wasn't actually going all that fast that day (hit a hidden pothole at about 25mph) and my injuries weren't actually all that bad in the end (broken collar bone and plenty of road rash). I had no problem at all in getting back on the bike, but did feel like crapping myself the first time the road went steeper than about -4%!

It's a bottom bracket. There was a plastic dust cover what was very tight to 24mm spindle and it was cracked. After that i was tested if 30mm spindle fit there but it was too big for that. Anyway i ordered new bottom bracket and sm-bbr60 tool so i can remove it.
@JuhaL
I bought this to replace an intermittent creak when I was climbing. It replaces the press fit and they offer every size. I did have to buy the special wrench.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210425-192340.png
    Screenshot_20210425-192340.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 7

JuhaL

Guru
I have a threaded bottom bracket, same kind of bb as a photo below. When i have a tool i can remove bottom bracket from the frame and install new one. Bottom bracket what is in a bike now is sm-bbr60 but it’s threaded as like Dura-ace bottom bracket below.

3607.jpg

Last edited:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Teams for ZRL tomorrow:

TEAM CCC:
@Aleman
@Johnsop99
@LeetleGreyCells
@Spartak
@steverob
@Whorty

TEAM #68:
@bobinski
@DCLane
@Girafitti
@Mrfitzroy
@Legs

TEAM #23:
@peterob
@Alongo
@<Tommy>
@bridgy
@Ketty
@Joffey

Looks like Team 68 are a rider short as things stand so if anyone reading this fancies riding the TTT with them tomorrow please let me or @mjd1988 know.

Sign on links should have been shared by team captains, and if anyone has any problems making the race tomorrow please say ASAP.

Good luck guys :bravo:

I have a threaded bottom bracket, same kind of bb as a photo below. When i have a tool i can remove bottom bracket from the frame and install new one. Bottom bracket what is in a bike now is sm-bbr60 but it’s threaded as like Dura-ace bottom bracket below.

View attachment 585851
That is way better. The "Wheels" bottom bracket is made to overcome the problem of the 2 sides not being tied together on the pressfit.

?? I put the GPX there but I don't see the ride itself. Do you see the ride traced?

It has a little route map but I think you have to tell it to make the video. They changed after Stava dropped them to only using a phone app. My Wahoo links automatically still but I have to go to the app and tell it to create the video.

Attachments

• DB18226C-679F-4D22-AEDA-C45A390B5D79.png
    DB18226C-679F-4D22-AEDA-C45A390B5D79.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 8E7068F2-37A8-46E8-BC0D-5617143467E0.jpeg
    8E7068F2-37A8-46E8-BC0D-5617143467E0.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It has a little route map but I think you have to tell it to make the video. They changed after Stava dropped them to only using a phone app. My Wahoo links automatically still but I have to go to the app and tell it to create the video.
Ah, ok. Can't be bothered to use the app.

Top Bottom