Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I mean log into the app after it has the GPX file then click on create a video. Not need when doing g the ride. It can use any GPX file
I don't have the app on my phone and can't be bothered to install it as don't want to bloat my phone (and I don't fine Relive adds any value). I don't seem to have the option to create the video from the website.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Good luck tonight, everyone!

steverob

Guru
So how did everyone get on then?

CCC came 9th, but more importantly with a time that was about 20 seconds faster than we did in the same TTT last season. And we were a man light for 80% of the ride when @Whorty decided he knew a shortcut... or rather, Zwift enforced one on him and he took a different route to the rest of the team!

Also, all five of the team to finish recorded exactly the same time (rounded to the second) - how's that for a team performance?

mjd1988

Guru
Well done guys. How'd team 23 get on?

Joffey

Big Dosser
Week commencing 17th May I'm staying in Ashford and then Tenterden for the week if any southern based CCers find themselves at a loose end and want to drop a fat Yorkshireman up some climbs? (I know, there aren't any real climbs in Kent LOLZ). I am hoping to do all of the 100 Climbs hills in Kent anyway of which there are 4 or 5 I think.

No worries if not, was just a thought :biggrin::okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Week commencing 17th May I'm staying in Ashford and then Tenterden for the week if any southern based CCers find themselves at a loose end and want to drop a fat Yorkshireman up some climbs? (I know, there aren't any real climbs in Kent LOLZ). I am hoping to do all of the 100 Climbs hills in Kent anyway of which there are 4 or 5 I think.

No worries if not, was just a thought :biggrin::okay:

Let’s see..Star lane as an amuse bouche and there’s a few more that will get those legs stinging.

Top Bottom