Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Just being nosey. A few of the guys that do loops of Regentā€™s Park race at Hillingdon.

Talking of which, I must get the train down and do some Regent's Park laps - then have a bash at Swain's Lane. I've only ever done both of these things on Boris Bikes ^_^

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Perhaps an idea for the next Turbo club meet up...???

As convenient as it would be for me, living about 5 minutes away from both Regentā€™s Park and swains lane. Iā€™m not sure youā€™d really want to build a social ride around either!

The Surrey ride I did with martin and Del was very nice though. Kent also has a decent amount of hills. Essex definitely has the nicest roads of the Home Counties. I know Hertfordshire pretty well. Havenā€™t ridden the Chilterns at all though. But itā€™s supposed to be very nice. And itā€™s pretty easily accessible from all directions.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Myself and the whippet have another little social ride lined up for next weekend. Honestly itā€™s so in the balance that I donā€™t even want to mention it by name at this point for fear of jinxing itā€¦ but if anyone is going to church tomorrow, Iā€™m sure weā€™d both be very grateful if you could light a candle and pray for a bit of good luck on our behalf!

bobinski

Legendary Member
Great pic from stage 1 today

C62480AA-006C-4428-8FD7-4077BB350405.jpeg

bobinski

Legendary Member
And perhaps a more accurate one;

639BAAA6-9EBA-47DF-AE6E-5F69E2AE1CF7.jpeg

steverob

Guru
The Surrey ride I did with martin and Del was very nice though. Kent also has a decent amount of hills. Essex definitely has the nicest roads of the Home Counties. I know Hertfordshire pretty well. Havenā€™t ridden the Chilterns at all though. But itā€™s supposed to be very nice. And itā€™s pretty easily accessible from all directions.
If anyone ever wants to do a Chilterns ride, whether as a big group thing, or just a solo outing, definitely give me a shout. Always happy to point people in the right direction of the more interesting routes round my locale.

Top Bottom