Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
That’s not his bike though to be fair. This was his bike 😬

View attachment 595961

😁 Mate, those Colnago’s look a bit flimsy. It’s a good thing you don’t come off that often…

Looks like Cheap Chinese carbon with very expensive stickers on it to hold the thing together :laugh::laugh::laugh:

😢😢 I can't believe the zarking stupidity of the morons turning up to get on telly. Years of training and effort for just 130Km of a grand tour.:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: Start prosecuting them for reckless endangerment, and make them collect litter along the course wearing lime green jumpsuits with "I'm an attention seeking tawt!" On the back and front

Good news is Froomey starting today:bravo::bravo::bravo:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
You should be watching this live-

Sod the chores 😁

To be fair I guess today is a day when a lot of people would of caught the result live. I’d be grateful if through the week whilst I’m working people could hold off dropping hints at the result until after the highlights. But if that’s going to be a problem please just say so and I’ll stay off the forum through the day. No drama either way!

Or maybe use the spoiler tag thing?

Joffey

Big Dosser
To be fair I guess today is a day when a lot of people would of caught the result live. I’d be grateful if through the week whilst I’m working people could hold off dropping hints at the result until after the highlights. But if that’s going to be a problem please just say so and I’ll stay off the forum through the day. No drama either way!

Or maybe use the spoiler tag thing?

Cav wins tomorrow

Spartak