Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BurningLegs

Veteran
I may have had a tear in my eye 😀
Same here, Bob. It was the footage of him sat crying that set off my hay-fever 🙂

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Not been on much recently ... so may have been posted already .... but has everyone had the email from ToC saying it's been moved to June 2022 now?

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Whooshy wheels et arrive ^_^

Front45mm.jpg
Rear60mm.jpg

That RD07 Hub, is OBNOXIOUSLY loud :laugh::laugh::laugh: ... Bloody good for £289! With no Customs/VAT ^_^^_^ . Just waiting for the frame though, which is somewhere in the world in transit, awaiting space on a plane :cry::cry:

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Just rode the ZHQ FutureWorks Anti-sandbagging race around Crit City.
Cat. C was 6 laps, so 12km in distance.
Managed to average 3.1 w/kg so well pleased with that, only managed to jump on the bike with 3 minutes to spare so no warm up either... :okay:

I do like the short criterium style races I hope they include some in the next ZRL league...?!?!

bobinski

Legendary Member
The muppet spectator on stage 1 has been located, arrested and charged

Good :okay:

And fortunately commonsense has prevailed and she has been released. TDF organisers will not sue either. Down to individual riders/teams now.

GT has risen further in my esteem:

Geraint Thomas and Luke Rowe have expressed sympathy for the spectator holding the cardboard sign involved in the huge crash during the opening stage of the Tour de France. Speaking on their Watts Occurring(link is external) podcast, Thomas called talks of the woman being sent to prison for a year as "ridiculous" and joked Jumbo-Visma domestique Tony Martin could be imprisoned for two months.

"Let's be honest, Tony could have moved left, at least a little," Thomas said. " It looked like he saw it and thought, 'I can ride through that'. It's her fault, but at the same time he has a part to play. Put him in prison for two months then, at that rate. That is absolutely ridiculous. She can't go to prison."

Co-host and fellow Ineos Grenadiers rider Luke Rowe added: "She farked up massively. She did something stupid and caused a massive crash, there's no avoiding those facts. But they're talking about a €15,000 fine and a year imprisonment. I just feel sorry for the woman to be honest.

"She is in the middle of all this hate on social media. It was all over Facebook, they were searching for her. They finally got her, take it down to a human level and think, 'that poor woman'. She's going to feel bad enough about it. Imagine being in prison and someone asks what are you in for? Murder? Theft? 'Nah, I went to the Tour de France with a sign that said hello to my grandparents.'"

Last edited:
Top Bottom