Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Anyone raced on Zwift with the new updates? Talk on the Facebook groups is that sticky draft has been removed at last, but other bugs have been introduced ... any thoughts from races?

BurningLegs

Veteran
And people have been saying WvA is the best all rounder?
F4A86B1F-45C0-47E3-B701-849014CD1536.jpeg

JuhaL

Guru
Spoiler Alert.....

What a great Olympic women's road race... 👍
Yup, fantastic race. Amateur wipe table with professionals.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Did the Dutch team eventually congratulate the winner? Shameful behaviour. Lots of argument elsewhere about whether the rider blackboards were being updated but if that’s their response then they deserve not to have won.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I really enjoyed the women's race this morning. Outsider won, shame the two other breakaway riders were caught after such a long effort.

Now having seen two races where lack of radio information has lead to an exciting finish. Major races whether one day or multi-day should have no radios.

Riders should use instinct to gauge the race

kipster

Guru
I really enjoyed the women's race this morning. Outsider won, shame the two other breakaway riders were caught after such a long effort.

Now having seen two races where lack of radio information has lead to an exciting finish. Major races whether one day or multi-day should have no radios.

Riders should use instinct to gauge the race

I agree, the two Olympic races have been exciting and show up the Pro tour to be a bit sterile in comparison. However money talks and the pro teams won't give up radios. Perhaps they should do a few test events, one day races would get my vote.

Top Bottom