Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Signed up for the Roval Challenge up the Alpe at 18:00 today if anyone fancies a little climb?

Norry1

Legendary Member
Last night was the last in the TLI Worcestershire Handicap Road Race Series - again our group got caught by the fast group before the end so I didn't get a decent place. I was quite pleased though as I felt comfy in my group and had just got away in a group of 3 with 6 miles to go. Highly recommend the TLI (The League International) races which are all over the country - and have aged based stuff. https://www.tlicycling.com/ Slightly less formal than British Cycling stuff.

A few of my favourite pics from the last 2 races coming up.

Norry1

Legendary Member
1627569583917.png

1627569634665.png

1627569745804.png

1627570044293.png

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Erm yeah that didn't go so well.

Some very odd readings from the Vector 3 conversion when placed on the Cube e-bike. May need to revisit the swap and install. Right pedal is registering about twice the power of the left but not showing pedal dynamics.

Errm

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Erm yeah that didn't go so well.

Some very odd readings from the Vector 3 conversion when placed on the Cube e-bike. May need to revisit the swap and install. Right pedal is registering about twice the power of the left but not showing pedal dynamics.

Errm
Yeah, That was the symptom with mine ... I verified the setup in Garmin Connect Mobile, then connected to my Edge unit, and checked the pedaling dynamics ... It started working as expected.

Bizarre that the right pedal was reporting total watts, when the left pedal is supposed to be the master :huh:

Once I'm happy that they are working for a sensible duration on a couple of zwift rides, I'll swap them back onto the Chivelo

... And then I've got to look at the second pair :cry:

mjd1988

Guru
56:22? Chapeau, mate! 😎

B numbers 👀

Well done!

mjd1988

Guru
That was a close call ... almost pushed myself into B cat there :eek: :laugh:

C is good fun! Hopefully the autocat system works because I am purpose built to ruin flatish c races (I'll upgrade soon I promise!). I stayed within cat limits without trying (just about) but because of 1 min power I finished 1st in C cat and 4th in B cat.

Also my first race with spd-sl pedals instead of flat and found it very helpful for those Sharp climbing efforts so hopefully that will eke out some marginal gains!

That said I'll still be crap in longer steadier climbs so hopefully autocat will bail me out accordingly

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
C is good fun! Hopefully the autocat system works because I am purpose built to ruin flatish c races (I'll upgrade soon I promise!). I stayed within cat limits without trying (just about) but because of 1 min power I finished 1st in C cat and 4th in B cat.

Also my first race with spd-sl pedals instead of flat and found it very helpful for those Sharp climbing efforts so hopefully that will eke out some marginal gains!

That said I'll still be crap in longer steadier climbs so hopefully autocat will bail me out accordingly
I've changed trainer - have an Atom now, and that's helped. No more gears slipping, losing power as the gears keep changing themselves! Feels easier to keep pedalling a smooth stroke on the Atom compared to my old road bike on the NEO.

Top Bottom