Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Well done @mjd1988 , sounds like you should be mixing it up with the B riders! I can’t believe that you were riding without clueless pedals until now; I think you’re right, it makes a massive difference when sprinting and climbing.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Well done @mjd1988 , sounds like you should be mixing it up with the B riders! I can’t believe that you were riding without clueless pedals until now; I think you’re right, it makes a massive difference when sprinting and climbing.

yep, he was clueless before👍😁

bobinski

Legendary Member
How about a few pictures of the real world velodrome rides?

Trigger alert: @kipster don't look if brings back memories of the collar bone crash.

I think Tommy is in there somewhere…

Will get some pics up next time we are both there. It’s huge fun if a little nerve racking at times 😁
4F1DDF29-9E5A-4D79-A578-0654AA1DBE11.jpeg

BurningLegs

Veteran
@CXRAndy - first full photo I’ve seen of the gold pinny!

ECD501CA-A28D-4FC3-B728-6126E9AF0AAF.jpeg

No doubt we will see Carapaz on it for the Vuelta

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I read an article that was giving guidance to older riders, wanting to get quicker. The main point was ride more in Z1/2 to build that aerobic engine. As much as 90% pottering around but not less than 80% Z1/Z2

I read an article that was giving guidance to older riders, wanting to get quicker. The main point was ride more in Z1/2 to build that aerobic engine. As much as 90% pottering around but not less than 80% Z1/Z2
Those are my kind of articles. Have you finished the house? The last thing I saw were pictures of you finishing the sheetrock mudding. You must be close.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Those are my kind of articles. Have you finished the house? The last thing I saw were pictures of you finishing the sheetrock mudding. You must be close.
Yes and No Randy, One house finished everything else has changed for us in the last year, all plans thrown into disarray. Starting all again

Top Bottom