Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Just wait until I convince everyone to come for a ride in Yorkshire... and with your help there will be no excuses! ^_^ Memories galore! There is no berg more difficult than convincing Mrs Joff to run 20 of us to the BLACK SHEEP BREWERY in shuttle runs.... Try to do that at 4 w/kg over 20 mins :laugh:

Well at least we know who will be sharing a room! :blink:

Always up for a meet up bud 👍👍

Ideally in a hotter climate than Blighty but it really would be great just to have a big get together next summer wouldn’t it! And why not Yorkshire.

Speaking of alp d’huez it made me go look at the Strava segment for Cyclchat. I think a few of them are rides that were done on bkool rather than real world. But there’s still a surprising amount of cc’ers who have been over there and put a time up. Bridgy going over there next summer with one of his friends too. No doubt he’s looking at the leader board and sharpening his knives as we speak! 😁

Maybe another suggestions for next year (covid permitting…), would be a cc trip to somewhere like Majorca. It’s possible to do relatively cheaply And it kind of lends itself to large groups.

Last edited:

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
If I'm still riding in the summer, would be up for a meetup. Maybe we could do some sort of light-ish sportive like the Lancashire 161?

Just bought myself a pair of bib shorts and those sexy meshed t-shirts. Still just missing a real bike which I find quite ironic :laugh:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Unless that podium photo was not an optical illusion, I don't think he'll have anything in my size :laugh:
Rude !
camera angles are cruel !
I once had the misfortune to stand in between tommy and Rak at a bar where the woman behind the bar was standing on a platform -felt like I had fell thru the floor boards ! Or landed in the world of giants

Last edited:

<Tommy>

Hypothetical question…. If a guy wins a league race on a day you can’t make. But then you beat that guy a few days later. Does that mean you should then be at the top of the league in an honorary capacity? Asking for a friend 😌

Forever the bridesmaid :biggrin:

🥳

Last edited:

<Tommy>

First ever b race win!

Only 8 on zwiftpower and technically I stayed within C limits (unlike the C who won the whole race) but v happy with the sprint finish

wins a win! 👍👍

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Hypothetical question…. If a guy wins a league race on a day you can’t make. But then you beat that guy a few days later. Does that mean you should then be at the top of the league in an honorary capacity? Asking for a friend 😌

🥳
Hard to say - depends if the person you beat / absolutely thrashed was trying or not - maybe if you done a league ride it might help decide

berty bassett

Legendary Member
If I'm still riding in the summer, would be up for a meetup. Maybe we could do some sort of light-ish sportive like the Lancashire 161?

Just bought myself a pair of bib shorts and those sexy meshed t-shirts. Still just missing a real bike which I find quite ironic :laugh:
What do mean if you’re still riding ?
I know people who turbo race are an odd bunch ( you know who you are ) but once you start seeing progress this winter , I think you will really get the bug and it will set you up for next year a treat
You really seem keen at moment and this is the hardest part , keep looking at strava and seeing your times - and target the people in front - you will catch them

Top Bottom