Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I'd planned to race today, a hare and hounds event. But I felt absolutely drained from my 50 mile endurance ride-more so than my 60 miler. My heart rate was elevated right up to going to bed. Its much better this morning, but slightly high-So change of plan, a relaxing pootle around the new course for an hour. Flop on the settee watch some biathlon ^_^

What you lot doing this cold Sunday, now the storm has blown over?

Got a 3hr Endurance ride on the plan. With ice on the roads, it will be indoors - so big Zwift ride on the way. Decent walk with the dog later as well.

Joffey

Big Dosser
I'd planned to race today, a hare and hounds event. But I felt absolutely drained from my 50 mile endurance ride-more so than my 60 miler. My heart rate was elevated right up to going to bed. Its much better this morning, but slightly high-So change of plan, a relaxing pootle around the new course for an hour. Flop on the settee watch some biathlon ^_^

Going to buy a car! Then going to a mates for a coffee. Chilling before tomorrow's DBR race.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Just putting on the zwift world champs European qualifiers. I was half expecting to see a couple of cycle chat names in the start list but clearly you lot are saving yourselves for Wednesday …

View: https://youtu.be/V_xLWBnf5uY

i really should do an hour on the turbo this morning but I’m not really feeling like it atm.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Just putting on the zwift world champs European qualifiers. I was half expecting to see a couple of cycle chat names in the start list but clearly you lot are saving yourselves for Wednesday …

View: https://youtu.be/V_xLWBnf5uY

i really should do an hour on the turbo this morning but I’m not really feeling like it atm.

I looked at that a week or so back Al. Is it not just for A cat?

Spartak