Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alex_cycles

Veteran
In mine the winner won in 7m34s. @berty bassett's time looks kind a pale in comparison! :tongue:
I think the top 5 in my heat would be disqualified, banned and castrated if I were in charge. :laugh:
And perhaps have their internet access suspended for a week too (which would be a bigger punishment).

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Daughters boyfriend, his old PC crashed. He was in my time slot. Seen as they're apple freaks, I suggested the apple tv. Which one is available amd cheapest?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Child account has now been set up for MrsF. Just got to link it to her strava - do you know your log in, erm.....

She has a challenge with work colleagues.

Only issue was her QR's were not going to fit as it has a security cam on. I'm out of 135mm skewers that have shimano QR's, so I found another 'security' skewer that fits. Just got to get her to use it now ! :boxing:

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
She has now been removed, and the winner did it in 1h4m1s, which seems more legit. However it is a 83.5 kg rider. :ohmy:
You're not about to fat shame anyone now, are you? :laugh: FYI, the politically correct term is 'gravitationally challenged', I believe ;):laugh:

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Are we allowed to do a stage later? PR'd the alpe last week and do not wish to do it immediately again :wacko:
Yeah that’s fine. There’s a make up week at the end where all the stages will be available to ride although I doubt the time slots won’t be every hour so it might make it more difficult to find something that suits, plus the other downside is that the number of entrants is likely to be a lot lower so less drafting opportunity

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Are we allowed to do a stage later? PR'd the alpe last week and do not wish to do it immediately again :wacko:
I saw that on Strava but I don’t think it showed your time overall for the Alpe segment - did you beat the hour?

I’ve got a proper snortle today (not COVID, though), and it’s probably exacerbated by last night’s effort and lack of sleep. I’m just going to tidy the kitchen, then I’ll head upstairs with a whiskey and Lemsip and my Kindle. 😒

I saw that on Strava but I don’t think it showed your time overall for the Alpe segment - did you beat the hour?

I’ve got a proper snortle today (not COVID, though), and it’s probably exacerbated by last night’s effort and lack of sleep. I’m just going to tidy the kitchen, then I’ll head upstairs with a whiskey and Lemsip and my Kindle. 😒
Yeah don't know what happened there, Well it showed 54 - 55 minuten. But it didn't show the overall segment :sad:

Top Bottom