Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
4 Horseman route .... a little bit ouchy :laugh:!

1642353967143.png

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
After posting this, I had a quick look at Strava and one of the guys I follow had just put a ride up with the comment "368 mile week.") Put me in my place :biggrin:

This is the leader board for the Regent’s Park Strava group. It’s a prettt big club to be fair but a lot of the guys seem relentless when it comes to knocking out the miles. When the sun actually starts to shine it goes up another level.

Attachments

• 4D835A5F-80A4-4547-B0DC-07ABCA9A6E33.png
    4D835A5F-80A4-4547-B0DC-07ABCA9A6E33.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 6

bridgy

Legendary Member
@IrishAl I did TDZ stage 2 today- 1:23:21 was my zwiftpower time.

I had a lingering cold last week so missed out on doing stage 1 but I'll try and keep on top of the subsequent stages and get stage 1 done during the catch up days if I can.

Oh, and stage 2 was quite horrible xx(. Not recommended as a first hard ride back after illness :headshake:

kipster

Guru
I'm lucky to get a 100 a week at the moment, 300 a week is really good and Id love to do that week on week but life just doesn't allow me that much saddle time.

Always worth a look at the riders in the audax clubs to see big miles and make you feel humble.

This one looks to be in a race team, but even so that's some mileage for this time of year

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220116-190849.png
    Screenshot_20220116-190849.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
I'm lucky to get a 100 a week at the moment, 300 a week is really good and Id love to do that week on week but life just doesn't allow me that much saddle time.

Always worth a look at the riders in the audax clubs to see big miles and make you feel humble.

This one looks to be in a race team, but even so that's some mileage for this time of year
Works as a courier - not that it makes it any less impressive, but at least he can munch the miles while at work :laugh:

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **

I was highly impressed with the 600 miles but then I realised to my dismay that he only averages about 400 🤨

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Top Bottom