Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Can anyone recommend a Bluetooth HRM, my old Polar seems to have given up, tried a couple of new batteries & it'll not connect to Zwift or my Wahoo.

bobinski

Legendary Member
If going for a chest strap I think Polar may now be a better option than Wahoo because it allows you to bridge connections. I use a cheap armband hrm off Amazon because I prefer it.

Joffey

Big Dosser
If going for a chest strap I think Polar may now be a better option than Wahoo because it allows you to bridge connections. I use a cheap armband hrm off Amazon because I prefer it.

Sorry to be a pain Bob but how have you got on with it? Is it as reliable as a main stream chest band? and how is reliability? and do you have a link? :whistle:

Cheers! ^_^

bobinski

Legendary Member
Sorry to be a pain Bob but how have you got on with it? Is it as reliable as a main stream chest band? and how is reliability? and do you have a link? :whistle:

Cheers! ^_^

99% reliable. When it’s failed it’s just got a bit loose. Tracked close to my wahoo chest strap. I have skinny cyclists arms and can wear upper arm, or just above elbow or on wrist. Ymmv👍

Deal: CooSpo Heart Rate Monitors Armband Optical Heart Rate Sensor Bluetooth 4.0 ANT+ Compatible with iFit Polar Strava Wahoo Garmin Amazon product ASIN B07HHZQ85YView: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HHZQ85Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_dl_ARFQ2HMPY0TY5Z370BCB

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
It’s useless or no purchase on the moobs? 😛
Eats batteries, unless you remove them between uses, and dies after a couple of months.

Are you suggesting I have saggy moobs? :eek:

mjd1988

Guru
99% reliable. When it’s failed it’s just got a bit loose. Tracked close to my wahoo chest strap. I have skinny cyclists arms and can wear upper arm, or just above elbow or on wrist. Ymmv👍

Deal: CooSpo Heart Rate Monitors Armband Optical Heart Rate Sensor Bluetooth 4.0 ANT+ Compatible with iFit Polar Strava Wahoo Garmin Amazon product ASIN B07HHZQ85YView: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HHZQ85Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_dl_ARFQ2HMPY0TY5Z370BCB

Usb charge?

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
MILESTONES…

So my 4yo did 10 miles today (4.4 in the morning, 5.6 this afternoon), managed to ride no-hands (I was horrified, but dead impressed), AND had the seatpin on his Islabike moved up from the lowest position! Oh, and he had a bit of a prang while practising riding one-handed…

Last edited:

Joffey

Big Dosser

Cheers Bob!!

Johnsop99

Veteran
I hate Richmond. In my 2nd or 3rd race for CCC a year or so ago I had a complete dropout, recovered lost about 5 minutes but scored some points for finishing, then today Tour de Zwift Stage 5 in the 11:00 race I was going well then just before the end of the first lap my 95 year old FIL calls my mobile. I have to answer in case his had another fall. He doesn't speak when I answer so I call him back and he doesn't answer. I abandon the race only to find that all he wanted to know was, was I doing his shopping for him today! Decide to ride again at 15:00. Slower paced start but got in a good group making good progress. Then schoolboy error, decided to be clever and supertuck down the hill in the group, misjudged when to start pedalling again and got spat out the back. Found another group and again was making good progress when halfway round the 2nd lap my wife comes in the garage to tell me that her father has been round with his shopping list. As she turned to leave I saw that my avatar had stopped pedalling and my power was 0W in spite of pedalling at a constant rate all the time, so I got dropped again. Bust a gut to get my on screen finish time under 53' (52'58") and then find that ZP has given me a time of 53'16" and 123rd place. @IrishAl
May have to have another go catch up week!

Spartak