Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JuhaL

Guru
Unlikely to watch the whole thing but will dip in and out.

Ganna is done very well so far. After 40min ride he is 42sec ahead of current record.

JuhaL

Guru
Great Saturday night viewing watching the Ganna Hour, beats Strictly every time.

What a machine the man is, and interesting tactic to go off slow and keep his core temperature down, wouldn't work on Zwift.... 🤣

Daniel Bigham who had previous record was in a live chat on YouTube yesterday and he said he had same tactic, first slower and and stick in a plan and finally he was ahead of a Campenaerts record. Ganna's bike was 3D printed bike.

alex_cycles

Veteran
Just watched Ganna . It looked effortlessly till last 10 mins. Amazing he surpassed Superman Boardman's distance too :notworthy:

It was a bit worrying when he started hitting those foam things by the side of the track. Excellent performance though.
Thought the commentators were a bit dim talking about Bigham's kindness in helping him.
FFS Bigham's employed by INEOS. It's his job. :laugh:

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
It was a bit worrying when he started hitting those foam things by the side of the track. Excellent performance though.
Thought the commentators were a bit dim talking about Bigham's kindness in helping him.
FFS Bigham's employed by INEOS. It's his job. :laugh:
As long as there's a Brit involved, he will get mentioned A LOT. If the janitor was British, they would mention how great he is in dealing with spilled prosecco ;)

I almost couldn't watch the last few minutes. He got wobbly and was veering onto the blue stuff all the time :wacko:

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Feeling a bit knackered after a weekend of hardcore gardening so it’s probably not the best time to do the ZA Finish Line ride tonight, but it’s my last chance because I really don’t feel like getting up before 5am again to do it before it goes offline…

Top Bottom