Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I think this is known as gaslighting 😁

I had to look that one up ^_^

I always thought it was

Screenshot_20230124_065712_Chrome.jpg

But, it's one of those new meanings stolen from traditional words

A bit like snowflakes and woke

I call them snowkers :tongue:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
It’s going to be ‘Detroit’ weather in London today… 3 degrees, 4 tops…

:cold:

A lovely crisp -1 today, the other day its frosty with -5 C the trees and hedgerows, fields were all white from the

20230122_165654.jpg
thick layer of moisture from the night before, I should have got a picture just as the sun was coming up.

I took these yesterday
20230123_072500.jpg

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Each to their own , we all use a turbo for different reasons and have different ideas of fitness , I ride on Rouvy as I like to push to limit but like to see different places , mainly for fitness no medals ijnvolved no doing homework on the route and it suits me
It does seem Some study the route mainly to do well in the game with fitness a side effect , whatever floats your boat

bobinski

Legendary Member
Gaslighting is something else ... that's where you say/do something then when someone reacts to it it you turn it around and make out their reaction is the problem. Narcissists use it a lot.

An example would be to say something, I don't know, maybe a snide comment about sandbagging in C cat. Then when someone responds the Narcissist turns it around and claims the comment wasn't about them, and they're making out the other person's reaction is the problem.

The Narcissist also thinks everything is about them, they're the centre if everything and they're always right.

Just saying ... obviously we're lucky on here that we don't have people like that or that most posters have moved to private chats to avoid the toxicity on the main thread.

Have a great day all 👍

Nothing like a bit of cod psychology 😁👍

You’d be better off with a nice bit of cod and chips👍

Last edited:
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru

Quite surprised you have got a wilderness outside of the parks😃

Are you not taking photos from the Surrey countryside on your Z2 adventures :biggrin:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Each to their own , we all use a turbo for different reasons and have different ideas of fitness , I ride on Rouvy as I like to push to limit but like to see different places , mainly for fitness no medals ijnvolved no doing homework on the route and it suits me
It does seem Some study the route mainly to do well in the game with fitness a side effect , whatever floats your boat

Alex really likes the analysis of the events. I do too to a lesser extent, I think we all do a bit.

After all it is a race, and knowledge is power.

Fitness comes from going for the max 1-5 min efforts repeatedly.

I know you like your long climbs and super long rides, again I do too, but not as much as Zwifting.

It's true we all have our predilections 🤪

JuhaL

Guru

Recently I have done few rides on Rouvy. I start to feel that I need something change for Zwift. I have to say that decision was very welcome because I felt that Rouvy give's somehow different stimulation.

Top Bottom