Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
i dont know what the battery life is like on the bolt or elemnt - i have an old garmin for touring that i plug in an external battery pack when its low - also handy for your phone as well

LBHIFI

Veteran
Do those of you who use a power meter on your road bike find much of a difference between the highest average watts you can maintain on the road in real life versus what you can do on the trainer? I just wonder if the fact you don't have to think about anything else (practicalities like staying upright, steering et. etc.) except putting down the power on the trainer mean you can make higher watts than in real life?
Not much difference for me, in fact I did my best 20 min effort IRL on a climb just recently.

bobinski

Legendary Member

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Did the Surrey Hills on Zwift tonight. Not ridden Leith or Keith hills before - they are a nice little trundle. Set a PB on the first hill Fox Hill, bettering my previous Pro time :okay: I think the PBs I'm setting on Zwift with the Kickr is pretty good evidence that my Pro was not too generous on Zwift with regards to time.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Did the Surrey Hills on Zwift tonight. Not ridden Leith or Keith hills before - they are a nice little trundle. Set a PB on the first hill Fox Hill, bettering my previous Pro time :okay: I think the PBs I'm setting on Zwift with the Kickr is pretty good evidence that my Pro was not too generous on Zwift with regards to time.

Well done. Don’t forget the Pro is more accurate in Zwift on a slope but perhaps more importantly you are getting fitter.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

Well done Whorty. I put up a time on the Surrey hills a few weeks ago I’m quite happy with. I lost about 30 seconds when the missus started haranguing me about something but still pretty good. I think that route is really good as an interval session and keep meaning to do that course hack so I can use it more.

Just checked strava and I’m inside the top 400 out of 6000 attempts so not too shabby! I don’t think you completed the course Carl which is a shame. Bloody annoying if you stopped just short of the finish.

Last edited:
Top Bottom