Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I intend retiring summer next year so would have the time, doubt whether my missus would be impressed though she might stomach the idea if part of a holiday with her included. Probably be a bit too expensive for me but would be interested to know a ball park figure of cost. To be honest I don't think I would do as a quick google was showing holidays with flights around the 4K mark, touring holiday without flights around 2.5K

I'm semi retiring next month. Taking a year off, then may next year look at working 6 months a year to pay for trips like this.

Your wife could go too, and cheer you on from the top šŸ„³

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Get one of those bikes with the buckets on the front, take them with you šŸ¤£
There you go @mjd1988 Mike, solved your problem :laugh:

rm-2-e1521174023189.jpg

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
I'll be doing the 19:15 race on 'Roule my Poule' - the one withva hill at the start and end. Could be fun.

Last edited:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Crazy idea - but if anyone else is interested, I've contacted a tour company in Taiwan who organise rides up the Taiwan KoM - they can do the official KoM Challenge (looks to be October) but also a spring tour. I can't do this year so I'm talking to them about next year/2025. If anyone else has this on their bucket list and wants to be kept up to date with the chat, costs etc then let me know and I'll start a private chat.
You have a DM šŸ‘

Top Bottom