Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Little pootle on zwift this morning before a crack at Watopia. Internet woes cut it short. My pc keeps flitting between ethernet and wireless and a new cable doesn't seem to help. I took it as a sign and now have 4 days off the bike. See you all next week for foxing and boxing:tongue::okay:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Have fun bob

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Dean. Get to a sports physio asap. A one hour appointment could do wonders in locating problem and giving exercises to help recover. There are quite a few in Nottingham. Usually £50-80

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I had a little pootle this morning, just to stretch the legs after a run yesterday. I got very confused when my jersey changed mid ride. It must have been a quiet morning on Zwift as it was the Mountain Goat Jersey for the Epic KOM, trust me I am no climber.

kipster

Guru
Little pootle on zwift this morning before a crack at Watopia. Internet woes cut it short. My pc keeps flitting between ethernet and wireless and a new cable doesn't seem to help. I took it as a sign and now have 4 days off the bike. See you all next week for foxing and boxing:tongue::okay:
Try turning the WiFi off? Although if the ethernet port is dodgy you'll go completely offline

JLaw

Veteran
I had a little pootle this morning, just to stretch the legs after a run yesterday. I got very confused when my jersey changed mid ride. It must have been a quiet morning on Zwift as it was the Mountain Goat Jersey for the Epic KOM, trust me I am no climber.
If you feel the need to bag a jersey from time to time, use zwiftpreferences to ride in a different world. It's a lot easier to pick up the various jerseys when you're the only one riding in the world.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
If you feel the need to bag a jersey from time to time, use zwiftpreferences to ride in a different world. It's a lot easier to pick up the various jerseys when you're the only one riding in the world.

I am on iOS because I cannot be bothered to cart my laptop to the garage, so unfortunately from time to time I have to ride Richmond xx(

Breedon

Legendary Member
I am on iOS because I cannot be bothered to cart my laptop to the garage, so unfortunately from time to time I have to ride Richmond xx(
I've only rode Richmond once quite liked it if im honest.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Today, I had my slowest time up the Hilly KOM Forward, I am not too disappointed.

To be fair I was wearing cleats and running.

20170407_065905000_iOS.png

Top Bottom