Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Zone 2 outing to test endurance. A little beaten up:B), but not too bad, my longest run in a very long time, non stop! I had enough in the legs to keep standing and power up over bumps and lumps late on. Just neck and shoulders need to strengthen. More outings like this should do it. off the rest up now till Sunday.

JLaw

Veteran
KISS EUR C yesterday. 4 hilly laps in watopia. Again, no time to plan anything out. Started off strong and hung out with the lead pack to the first climb. Fell back slightly, but still close enough that I could recognize a rival from the Tues KISS C rase slightly ahead. Kept trying to close that gap with my new group during the 2nd & 3rd laps, but we kept falling further back on the pace. Still felt strong and climbed reasonably well. Feel back in my group on the climbs, but was catching up on the short flat or descent. Finally popped on the 4th lap, particularly the climb. Posted PBs on the climbs, laps, sprints, etc. Happy to have the longer race. I think I ultimately placed 15th.

Even with the pop on the final lap, I still did an hour at 261W which is a PB and crushes anything I've done in 2016/2017 by 20+ watts. I've had a sense I'd made a major jump recently. I had a 3x12@260 session that felt almost easy a couple weeks ago. I've been seeing the watts steadily increasing through the 250s and 260s for the shorter races the last couple weeks. And my climb in BigRingVR last week felt strong -- holding 205W over 2+ hours of climbing.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
been doing a bit outside lately with power meter - today i was doing exactly the same as usual and i blew up !! felt a little rough with a cough but decided to check weight as well ---61kg :eek: think its time to have a few days off and pig out for a bit - if my missus finds out she will hide the bike !
200w.webp

Norry1

Legendary Member
Abandoned a Trainer-road interval session :angry: So took my frustration out on Foxhill and couple of sprints, never can tell where to build up steam for the sprints but Foxhill wasn't too 'shabby for a flabby' :tongue:

I have taken to doing Trainer Road sessions using my Android phone - and being on Zwift simultaneously on my PC. Works well.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
been doing a bit outside lately with power meter - today i was doing exactly the same as usual and i blew up !! felt a little rough with a cough but decided to check weight as well ---61kg :eek: think its time to have a few days off and pig out for a bit - if my missus finds out she will hide the bike !
200w.webp

Nearly half my weight! Make no wonder I get destroyed on hills :cry:

bobinski

Legendary Member
200w.webp

:eek: :laugh: At 61kg I am surprised you are even visible when riding the bike.

JLaw

Veteran
Whorty,

Remember the handicap race we did in Watopia a few weeks ago? Results finally published.

https://www.zwiftpower.com/race.php?id=4683

You crushed everyone.

rob01792

Über Member
did a ride tonight free trial is up now still unsure what exactly going on still plenty to read up on 1 thing that I find poor is the ability to see whats ahead % wise on climbs and the general in ride mapping
can qanyone tell me whats the little grey box with number in under the speed is for

Top Bottom