Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Pics of the tat? I’m assuming it incorporates Team CycleChat somehow?

That was an option, but I went for my wife's name instead (I figured she'll be with me long after I have stopped cycling!) tattoo is full length of forearm (took pic myself so not great!).

Need to book some more time with tattooist but it's finding the time. Now I have found one down here I like it should be a bit easier to sort out :okay:
Rachel tattoo.JPG

Too Tyred

Should probably go out on the road this morning... can I be bothered though??

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Thought I would try and get conversations started - you know what I am like - a right gabbler
Went out today and look what I bumped into - and let me tell you - it’s anything but flat around folksworth! Some 150ft ers - nothing like dd but definitely not flat

Please don't. I'm not at the top of many leaderboards :smile:

Which segment is that?

I've actually got a decent time from the szr segment last year which is only .2 mile different.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Nah, metal plate removed from leg so a lot of pain and groggy. She has to wear a boot for a month and use crutches so almost as troubling as my knee;):biggrin:
Sounds like you are gonna be in the pinny for a few days

bobinski

Legendary Member
Did you mention your knee to your wifes doctors? I can just imagine her rolling her eyes ^_^

Speedy recovery Mrs B!

^_^

Even I know better than to do that. She was delayed 4-5 hours longer at the hospital than planned so I had little to do rather than a tour of central London bike shops^_^ I walked 23000 steps:ohmy: knee proper fecked after that but I kept it to myself. Honest:whistle:
Condor has some gorgeous new steel gravel disc bikes built up with Campagnolo. 3.5k for the frame. But no Evade helmets- all Kask.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
^_^

Even I know better than to do that. She was delayed 4-5 hours longer at the hospital than planned so I had little to do rather than a tour of central London bike shops^_^ I walked 23000 steps:ohmy: knee proper fecked after that but I kept it to myself. Honest:whistle:
Condor has some gorgeous new steel gravel disc bikes built up with Campagnolo. 3.5k for the frame. But no Evade helmets- all Kask.

^_^

I’m sure bike shops have just worked out that people buy helmets online so don’t really bother stocking too much. Maybe people even try them in the shop first then buy them online which must be grating.

Too Tyred

I went out too yesterday after my initial reluctance. So glad I did. Call to 'fame' on the ride, getting the 88th best time up a a climb out of 523 riders. Also smashed my mate by 3 minutes over 0.4m! That 0.1mph average is annoying though...

upload_2018-5-20_13-55-21.png

Very pleased with that, pushing me up to 450m for the year. Way behind you guys! Comparing it to my last outdoor ride 6 weeks ago there's a big increase in fitness:
upload_2018-5-20_13-58-32.png

I like how I'm no longer the one getting overtaken on rides, it's me seeing riders in the distance and mopping them up bar the odd few. Thank you Zwift.

Last edited:
Top Bottom