Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Been doing 3 weeks of beer drinking and not so much biking. As a result my FTP is up 4 watt :cheers:

Unfortunately my weight is also up 2 kg's :blush:.

Before: 288/75 = 3.84 watt/kg
After: 292/77 = 3.79 watt/kg

Conclusion: Beer wil make you faster on straights but slower on climbs.

That's proper science that is :smile:

bobinski

Legendary Member
That's weird - this segment seems to be about 2 seconds longer than the timing screen says. I recall you did a 19 something? And My best showed as high 22 or low 23 I think. Either way, nice target to chase :smile:

That is strange,
19.15 it is.

903B0490-016C-4700-941F-E1A326403F81.jpeg

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Have signed up to the 4:20 Zwift Academy session #4 (i haven't don any others yet so I hope this works fine). Gonna have to work hard this next few weeks to catch up on the missed sessions. Anyone else riding today?

Norry1

Legendary Member
Did the second workout today. Managed 26/26 which surprised me a bit - thought I might struggle with the 6 x 1 min @ 140% of FTP with 1 min recoveries.

LBHIFI

Veteran
Have signed up to the 4:20 Zwift Academy session #4 (i haven't don any others yet so I hope this works fine). Gonna have to work hard this next few weeks to catch up on the missed sessions. Anyone else riding today?
Just did that very same session. Long breaks between intervals made it not too tough.

Whorty

Just did that very same session. Long breaks between intervals made it not too tough.
Of the first 4 sessions, it did look the easiest .... I've not ridden for nearly 2 weeks so need a gentle introduction back into the saddle :smile:

Whorty

Hmmm, after 2 weeks off the sprints were very hard, but the rests between each segment, of 7 minutes, were a bit tedious. Completed the session though so that's one down. In the 'free' sections I managed to hit 749 watts as a peak, which I'm well chuffed with.

LBHIFI

Veteran
Hmmm, after 2 weeks off the sprints were very hard, but the rests between each segment, of 7 minutes, were a bit tedious. Completed the session though so that's one down. In the 'free' sections I managed to hit 749 watts as a peak, which I'm well chuffed with.
795 watts here, but I was really trying to find a level I could maintain for the 25 secs. I did 643/642 watts in the two free intervals. Have no idea if it's good or bad, but in real life racing I was usually in top 5 in the sprints - ok but not really a sprinter.

Top Bottom