Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
May race, not sure. did ZA #1 tonight and it was blinkin hard (much harder than #4) - had to turn it down to 90% for the latter 2 x 4 minutes intervals as I couldn't hold 280 watts (it went down to 250 which was doable, just about).
I was doing the WBR ride should of been 2.75 w/kg but they were doing over and unders was doing 4 w/kg at one point then lost ant signal so that meant game over, went for a run instead

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
theres a 19 mile at 18,05 flat or ones at -
@bridgy interested in kicking my ass again or fed up of it already :biggrin:
18:05, WBR flat would be a good one. 31km in length so akin to the Bkool length of races. I could be up for that if everyone else is (although my legs are tired so I expect to lose you all very early on :whistle: )

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Here we go the current standard in trainer lowest noise test

Yeah wiggle may be getting another order at the end of september

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2018/08/wahoo-kickr-climb-in-depth-review.html

:blush:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Re racing tonight if easier for you guys to race earlier then don't wait for me. I have strained muscle in back of my leg :rolleyes: and so not sure i will race at all tonight, instead hopefully tomorrow night.

bridgy

Legendary Member
You get to watch National champion players!
He's doing really well, and has now been picked up by a pro academy and is currently on a 6 week trial with them - which obviously is great and all that - BUT taking him to training or matches 5 days a weeks is going to severely impact my cycling time :headshake:

Having said that, it does reinforce how great having Zwift/Bkool is, to give you the ability and motivation to still fit rides in whenever you can, whatever the time of day or weather outside.

Top Bottom