Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I remember that Bob, you recovered very well and went on to leave me behind on the hilly bits :smile:

Always the team player :biggrin:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Someone will be along before too long to put you right ! Aft:wacko:er a few cans I can be of no use tonight :wacko: - but can’t be that hard as I have done it ^_^

I’ve got a more important question now than that Zwift drafting nonesense. How come you’ve got guru under your name and I’m a veteran! Not sure I can live with that!

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Regarding the toc - as I didn’t do it last year I don’t know what to expect - now I am one for - fail to prepare, prepare to fail - so questions are - what sort of average were you all looking at , was is acceptable to sandbag most the way - as I think that is the only way I will keep up. I am thinking of trying to up my pace on rlr and then extending distance at that speed - obviously not yet but as time gets a bit nearer

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Regarding the toc - as I didn’t do it last year I don’t know what to expect - now I am one for - fail to prepare, prepare to fail - so questions are - what sort of average were you all looking at , was is acceptable to sandbag most the way - as I think that is the only way I will keep up. I am thinking of trying to up my pace on rlr and then extending distance at that speed - obviously not yet but as time gets a bit nearer

Lee you comfortably average 18mph on your own. I struggle to do that. I AVE 21.3mph on TOC. You will climb much better than most so will get over the lumpy bits with the faster riders. Just draft more and you will get a great average. Next TOC is 100 miles and more climb elevation. It will suit you more. I'm happy to have a fast ride but also will ride with most of the Cc guys to make it a social event.

Top Bottom