Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Funeral out of the way and back home now ,brought mom out of hospital yesterday,back to the bike this evening for a short ride then ToL tomorrow and stage 2 and 3 to do on catch up day
I'll be doing stage 2 on catch up day too ... if possible will try to align with you and we can keep each other company :okay:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
No, hope all is OK Lars?

Anybody know his real / full name. Didn’t he ride the ToC or DD with some of you. If so, didn’t he register with his real name?

However, in his latest post(s) he did mention something about 6 weeks and structured training. Maybe it doesn’t go on Strava.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Anybody know his real / full name. Didn’t he ride the ToC or DD with some of you. If so, didn’t he register with his real name?

However, in his latest post(s) he did mention something about 6 weeks and structured training. Maybe it doesn’t go on Strava.
I have his full name - I won't post on here in case he doesn't want that but if we don't hear from him and you think it will help I can PM it to you

bobinski

Legendary Member
Nope not my belly ^_^

Well, Rudy tells me that’s not gonna make much difference on the scales:biggrin:

mjd1988

Guru
Which race are we doing 2 or 3 laps I've signed up for the 2 lap race and I'll be able to join in the fun

2 laps for me too I think, have a vague mileage target for the year so twice up box hill is more than enough with a prolonged warm down if it's in the tank. Probably aiming for 5 o'clock (optimistically)

Top Bottom