Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
@bridgy - are you doing tol today ? 2 or 3 laps
Don't think I'll get an opportunity tonight unfortunately - out with son at football until about 9.30pm tonight so only opportunity will possibly be 10pm which I don't really fancy and I don't think many of you guys would be joining me for that if I did!

Good luck though - let us know how you get on...

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
2 laps for me too I think, have a vague mileage target for the year so twice up box hill is more than enough with a prolonged warm down if it's in the tank. Probably aiming for 5 o'clock (optimistically)
I'll try for 5 too. Wfh today so hopefully done by 5. HID threatened to divorce me if I'm stupid today, so I may have to ride slowly!

mjd1988

Guru
I aint married and i am happily single, so i dont know how awful it is. Maybe you should set tandem to your trainer and invite your better half to Zwift sessions. Maybe that prevent kitchen noise a little bit ^_^

Haha she's a runner so she understands the madness ^_^

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
After 2 marriages ( 7 years each one , the itch needed scratching) we have just sent a date to get married,16 of February after a 25 year engagement, who thinks a Kicker climb would make a lovely wedding gift:laugh:^_^

Surely you can do better!:whistle:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Mine is in a wheelchair so I'd still end up doing all the pedalling!!

Gone a bit down hill this afternoon so gonna do a Bob and use an excuse not to ride. Hopefully can do stage 5 Friday. Sunday will be a busy catch up day :eek:

Pfft! As if I would everuse a cold as an excuse to bail on a ride :whistle:

I know you are all dying to know about my knee:biggrin: The brace is off! Hurrah! 2 more weeks of crutches but that’s on understanding I can ditch one then the other as mobility improves. I have to say there was point today when consultant bent my leg back at the knee as far as it would go (not very far) and I winced and squealed like a pig:laugh: Feck it hurt. Not enough flexion yet so lots of squats etc to do. I can have a go at no resistance turbo rides in a few days time but can only move into resistance riding once knee is more or less fully mobile. Another 2-4 weeks hopefully. Turns out guy I saw today and the one 4 weeks ago all cycle and race on Zwift :biggrin: I knew I was in good hands :thumbsup:

Top Bottom