Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JuhaL

Guru
Cobbles sections was slightly ascent so need t
A new bit of kit for my Zwifting ,going to position this to the rear to give me a tail wind:laugh:

View attachment 447340
Nothing can't stop you now :smile:. My indoor sessions are in a bathroom, if i miss rain and excuses about bad weather i know what to do :biggrin:.

peterob

Veteran
I had a go for the first time at using the super-tuck on a few occasions on stage 5 tonight. It seemed to work ok, but I had to be alert to when the road flattened out! Is it worth using on those short descents?

bridgy

Legendary Member
@bridgy - good time mate! I caught your final lap and you looked pretty strong at the end going up the final couple of climbs :okay: Just over 1:11 I think
Thanks @peterob. Wow that really hurt - what is it about that course ??? I started to cramp up a fair bit before the end so backed right off for a bit so you must have seen me when I had a bit of a second wind !

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Well that was horrible xx(
See you on first lap @Whorty tried to stay with you. Bad idea. Never recovered really. First ever ride on that course won’t be rushing back :eek:
That hurt .... a lot! @Breedon caught me up after the first time up the climbs and we were in the same group until climb lap 2 when he vanished up the road. I see though I finished only 30 odd seconds behind him. I had 2 connection drop outs, which I often get on the Richmond course. First drop out was lap 2 and I managed to TT back on to the group that Dean was in. Second drop out was the final climb to the finish line, where I lost about 20 seconds :cursing:

In all though, very pleased with that ride. Need to check out my numbers now.

Was @Add on the ride too?

I found when riding the course that towards the end of the lap before the hills you go under a bridge , it was making me ride through the center supports the first time it happened it made me feel queasy,the next times I went under the bridge I was looking at my peddles

JuhaL

Guru
Next stage will hurt for sure too, better get energy from somewhere for that. Probably good idea set a trainer difficulty somewhere near 20%.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Lee are you doing Stage 5? If you have real feeling turned off, would you please take note if your cadence falls or rises when riding over the paved compared to tarmac. Its on the flat 5 mile section
gonna do it tomorrow - hopefully got a short day so will pick the one with most of us lot in - will keep an eye on things

kipster

Guru
Really didn't enjoy that, those long flat drags were soul destroying, I was glad to get to the hills. Zwift had me at 1:13:33, not on zwiftpower yet. Glad to be only a couple of minutes behind Bridgy.

@Whorty Adam was on the ride with you.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
That hurt .... a lot! @Breedon caught me up after the first time up the climbs and we were in the same group until climb lap 2 when he vanished up the road. I see though I finished only 30 odd seconds behind him. I had 2 connection drop outs, which I often get on the Richmond course. First drop out was lap 2 and I managed to TT back on to the group that Dean was in. Second drop out was the final climb to the finish line, where I lost about 20 seconds :cursing:
9 Seconds Carl, Nine Frickin Seconds!!!

Well done mate, that was tough!

Top Bottom