Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Physio just had me trying to do one leg squats :ohmy: Talk about Bambi! Can’t bend past 30 degrees :blush:
Still she has agreed long turbo rides for endurance- for when I get my strength and power back :laugh: so, no excuses for not taking part

JuhaL

Guru
Damn gearcble snpped. 44 rpm
That's a dark side of indoor cycling. People have more problems indoor cycling than outdoor. Only positive issue is that you can't have puncture to rear tyre if you have dd trainer.

LBHIFI

Veteran
Gearcable snapped at the foot of the mountain on lap 2. Was stuck in 50/11 as I didn't want to put too much sideways strain on the chain and go to 34/11.
I was seldom over 40 rpm on the last mountain half :B).

JuhaL

Guru
Gearcable snapped at the foot of the mountain on lap 2. Was stuck in 50/11 as I didn't want to put too much sideways strain on the chain and go to 34/11.
I was seldom over 40 rpm on the last mountain half :B).
When that kind of issue happens then set the trainer difficulty lower might be a better option. Not fore sure, just a thought i had.

mjd1988

Guru
That was much worse than the alpe!

Got home a bit early as the snow was belting down and got a v short warm up, which i would definitely recommend...especially for those who are near me on the *not a race* leaderboard. ehem.

Sprinted to front at start, terrible idea as I wasn't expecting the hill so fast xx( which seems to last forever. Had to freewheel down which was good for recovery. Didn't settled into a group until the 2nd lap, and stuck with 3 people for most of it, but felt more comfortable as I didn't have to deal with people flying past me like the first lap, really mentally sapping.

Good luck everyone!

Top Bottom