Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Looks like @CXRAndy beat me by 5 seconds :cry: Lars and Andy are teasing me ..... at least Martin gave me a good kicking :B):biggrin:

The last 2.5 miles I was alone, if I had managed to stay with my little group, they were 30 odd second faster over the last miles

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I bet that was painful? :B)

Oddly, no. When I was in a small pack or alone I was able to sustain a more even power. When the A group flew by it took a small group of C with them, but they were dropped. I paced myself back to them, unfortunately I brought 2 or 3 others with me and they then conspired to leave me on the next slope-barstewards :laugh:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Congratulations Martin for going with the B group and then getting a podium:okay:

It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be, but still lack sharpness for upping effort like going with the B pack

Thanks. I was on a good day today - may have been the 2 days off riding helped, but I felt strong. It wasn't too hard staying in the C group, and it was good @CXRAndy and I were at the front a reasonable amount. The B's caught us with 7 miles to go. I saw them coming and accelerated off the front and a group of 7 C's managed to hang with them. I'd checked the field beforehand and 2 of the higher ranking riders I'd clocked were in that group of 7. I got dropped with 2.2 miles to go - and so did both of those riders. We sparred with each other for a while and then it was just the 2 of us. I thought I'd dropped the final one (Levang) and was looking at the final D ahead of me, when Levang came past at 9 w/kg and beat me to the line.

Good race though - enjoyed it.

bobinski

Legendary Member
i quit - a day laying con blocks has done me in - will try sunday :sad:

You building a prison?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
How long before you put a turnstile in and start charging

I need to. Coz we live out with the turnips, there is no gas, so its oil or something more expensive for heating. Found out yesterday the SAP assessment requires supplementary heating or energy (Stove with water tank or solar). Previous projects had gas- gas is still ok for the present on new builds

Ive decided to plumb for 'air source heating' a joke! :laugh:

Seriously though. anything that produces emissions at home is being squeezed into oblivion. Good thing really

bobinski

Legendary Member
I need to. Coz we live out with the turnips, there is no gas, so its oil or something more expensive for heating. Found out yesterday the SAP assessment requires supplementary heating or energy (Stove with water tank or solar). Previous projects had gas- gas is still ok for the present on new builds

Ive decided to plumb for 'air source heating' a joke! :laugh:

Seriously though. anything that produces emissions at home is being squeezed into oblivion. Good thing really

You not doing one of those Eco builds where houses seem to run on next to no energy? Or it a Barrat build? :biggrin:

Top Bottom