Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Can you not change the bike like Chris Froome? If you can just work out how long it takes to swap
You'll lose about 20-30 seconds to change bikes .... do it on a descent section and maybe even less as your avatar will continue to roll :biggrin:

LBHIFI

Veteran
Have any of you guys been having sprint problems using the BKool pro. I'm wondering if it's the wheel slipping or me riding at something like 30% realism i Zwift, but there seem to be a limit to what I can max with my current setup, just under 800 watts. I'm expecting to do considerable more when I go and do a IRL sprint.

Whenever I sprint it always looks like this:

upload_2019-2-15_16-10-44.png

... like somebody took a pair of scissors and cut away the spikes.

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-15_16-6-48.png
    upload_2019-2-15_16-6-48.png
    282.6 KB · Views: 15

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I get that in Zwift too. Basically the trainer is maxing out the resistance ... for me it's around 10.3W/Kg ... Which is around 830ish watts ... I guess I can find out tonight when I have my first ride in Zwift on the Neo

JLaw

Veteran
Ah, that's annoying! There is a race on the Gotham Grind course tonight at 18.10, but it's only 2 laps (H & H was 4). I guess I could keep a look out for a 4 lap race on the Gotham Grind course over the next few days and try and set a time if one comes up?
I looked up through early next week, but nothing with a 4 lap Gotham grind.

It may make sense to do it month long across different courses since the organizers change things so much. Ie multiple spreadsheets .One for each active course in the league. Perhaps pick them from races during the first two weeks, and hope that gives folks chances for reruns.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
You can't change bikes unless you're stationery
Just signed up for the 2 lap Gotham Grind at 6:10 too tonight. I was meant to be riding this afternoon but had to take HID to the docs and only just got back. I'll do a pootle around Zwift for 30 odd mins before the race. I may see you on the start line ... but won't see you again until the finish :surrender:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Just signed up for the 2 lap Gotham Grind at 6:10 too tonight. I was meant to be riding this afternoon but had to take HID to the docs and only just got back. I'll do a pootle around Zwift for 30 odd mins before the race. I may see you on the start line ... but won't see you again until the finish :surrender:
See you there!

Top Bottom