Zwift-Segment League for Cyclechat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Nice one Tommy and a sprint finish too?

Do you know what your HR was?

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Grrrrr.... angry man waving fist emoji! :tongue:

I balsed it up really. I went off too early so wasted a bit of effort. Then had way too much left in the tank at the end as I wasn’t concentrating on the time left and was trying to conserve what I thought I’d wasted earlier... crappy excuses really... considering I was just aiming for one segment. But I think I should be aiming for 8 mins having done it once now. So Berty and Andy have big targets on their backs! :gun:

Sub 8 and Darren’s time is out of reach though for me I think.

I didn’t have the hr monitor on Bob. It needs a new battery and I keep forgetting.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I was going to have a go as part of a Tron effort later but just finished an Indian buffet with beers and can’t see me getting on the turbo laterxx(

bobinski

Legendary Member
?
Been missing out of the fun just lately so thought sod it quite pleased really overall 16 seconds quicker than my last effort im 3 seconds ahead of LBHIFI 5 seconds behind TT and 8 seconds quicker than Bob :tongue:
Max Hr of 176 avg 171

Oh yea it was the volcano KOM btw

nice! You feeling better then Dean?

Give me bit of time. Chasing this TRON bike is priority and all about steady riding-as you know. Not good for the old knees though:rolleyes:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Not yet i took a risk tbh, wife watching and rolling of eyes.

:laugh:

be careful-dont want to be ill for xmas

i am currently slowly ploidding up watopia and belching curry flavours^_^

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Went out to try and find the volcano climb today. Only been racing on Zwift so not sure where it was. Came across it by chance.
Good time though at 8:27, giving me third place on cyclechat leaderboard. 917vam.
Pleased with that

Not really on I’m afraid Max... I wasn’t very happy with 4th spot, but 5th?! xx(

Looks like I’m going to have to start my own league with a selective invite policy!

Top Bottom