Zwift-Segment League for Cyclechat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
The Volcano KOM times have all been adjusted. I expect Zwift to have shortened the segment or Strava, made a slight error. Ive come down like everyone else about 12 seconds. Lee and Darren are both sub 8 minutes, with a close group just over 8 mins

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Not really on I’m afraid Max... I wasn’t very happy with 4th spot, but 5th?! xx(

Looks like I’m going to have to start my own league with a selective invite policy!
Seems like those Neo's are over reading watts and speed mate compared to your Atom and giving the users a competitive advantage :whistle: :ph34r: ha ha

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Where’s that from bud?

In Carl's world of wind up merchant :biggrin:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
You're now on a trainer and platform which doesn't get anymore accurate. :okay:

Hmmm, without wanting to open a whole new can of worms! No power meter runs at 100% accuracy. And zwift only replicates the real world as best they can, to their own interpretation. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if one trainer had a marginal edge over another. Would it you? Not that any of this will likely make much difference over such a short distance.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Hmmm, without wanting to open a whole new can of worms! No power meter runs at 100% accuracy. And zwift only replicates the real world as best they can, to their own interpretation. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if one trainer had a marginal edge over another. Would it you? Not that any of this will likely make much difference over such a short distance.

Those worms are a wriggling Tommy! Stop it now:okay:

Top Bottom