Zwift-Segment League for Cyclechat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
7.15 settle down with a glass of red, Zwift telly, Bobs on ^_^

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Lee, my ability on the flat is only a little better than your own. In 15 miles I gained back about a minute, where you gained 6 minutes on the climbs.
you have to be there ! you certainly kept me motivated last night - i kept on seeing you eat the seconds away

bobinski

Legendary Member
7.15 settle down with a glass of red, Zwift telly, Bobs on ^_^

I am told they are aiming for 1h 45 so....make that a big glass!

I uploaded my fitbit data this morning. On 11/11 when i was riding well my resting HR was 42^_^ This morning? 57:eek:. Did i tell you Mrs B has been off work for over a week with a chest infection and hacking 24hr cough? My eldest off for 2 days and youngest off yesterday with the same thing? They sometimes cough in unison :angry:The house is a pool of virus and mucus xx( I have, as you can imagine, soldiered on:biggrin: blocked ears, a sore throat and sinus a minor distraction. And some bloke is going on about a bump on his shoulder....:biggrin:

Its a relief to get on the bike!

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I am told they are aiming for 1h 45 so....make that a big glass!

I uploaded my fitbit data this morning. On 11/11 when i was riding well my resting HR was 42^_^ This morning? 57:eek:. Did i tell you Mrs B has been off work for over a week with a chest infection and hacking 24hr cough? My eldest off for 2 days and youngest off yesterday with the same thing? They sometimes cough in unison :angry:The house is a pool of virus and mucus xx( I have, as you can imagine, soldiered on:biggrin: blocked ears, a sore throat and sinus a minor distraction. And some bloke is going on about a bump on his shoulder....:biggrin:

Its a relief to get on the bike!
O come on now, too late for the illness card :tongue:

Dont wait for the pack once over the mountain. They will come down like a train if there is enough of them

bobinski

Legendary Member
O come on now, too late for the illness card :tongue:

Dont wait for the pack once over the mountain. They will come down like a train if there is enough of them

:biggrin:

I was gonna play it yesterday but I didn’t want to take away from yours and Lee’s performance. See, I can be nice :hugs:

Is that the Pack sub2? :biggrin:

bobinski

Legendary Member
I am riding under a pseudonym...

kipster

Guru
The following screen shot is a list of people pending to join the Strava club. Anyone recognise any of them?

image.png

Top Bottom