Zwift-Segment League for Cyclechat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
keith is on here i am sure and i saw a maxap but dont know what his name is

bobinski

Legendary Member
Well, nice little bimble around the 3 sisters. Had to hold back for the first half on instructions from the leader. Decided to put a marker down on the kom bits and then the volcano climb. Then rode on my own back down. I recon I could shave 5-8m off in a race but no more. Still, the steeper bits...

darrensmith0410

:biggrin:

Kipster is Paul Tatum. Is he suffering from identify conflict!?

Whoops

uclown2002

Guru
We did. He beat me in last week's CVR World Cup race! I didn't see him though (even though its since been shown to me he was right in front of me at one point) so would be good to do when we're actually aware of each other! One of the downsides of the large number of riders in Zwift races is it is harder to spot specific people
Add him as a friend in ZML. You will see them him in Zwifters tab>Zwifters you follow and will show your relative positions.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
there i was last night :popcorn: sitting at the screen with note book ready to get the lowdown on how to beataBob and he plays a tactic game !
there were some pretty high w/kg but we need to know how long its sustainable - could you do it again please
i did notice ( i think ) that you ride completly different to me in that , it didnt seem to matter on the terrain as to where the watts went up
heart rate showed you had a lot left in the tank a lot of the time so guessing you could knock a good bit of the time
so to summarise - if you want to learn something - watch history channel instead

Top Bottom