Zwift, Tour of Watopia 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Well, there is no way i am having a go at stage 6 today. Weather is too nice and loft will be unbearably hot. I may have a go at 8am tomorrow if anyone wants to join in.

OP
OP
Whorty

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Well, there is no way i am having a go at stage 6 today. Weather is too nice and loft will be unbearably hot. I may have a go at 8am tomorrow if anyone wants to join in.
I may have to do the same ..... grass desperately needs cutting and weather is so nice down here today. May have to catch up on ToW 6 next weekend

berty bassett

Legendary Member
as much as i would like to do the stage tonight as it gives you a rest for the weekend , i have been cooked by the sun loading out a roof today
my poor little tootsies are close to rebelling - the little toe had a blister but has decided to shed the skin completely underneath and now is giving me a bit of gip
dont believe Bob has used this one !

bobinski

Legendary Member
as much as i would like to do the stage tonight as it gives you a rest for the weekend , i have been cooked by the sun loading out a roof today
my poor little tootsies are close to rebelling - the little toe had a blister but has decided to shed the skin completely underneath and now is giving me a bit of gip

lee its all yours mate:okay: I think even i would have trouble telling you lot that my little pinky hurt...;)

Breedon

Legendary Member
I'm not touching the turbo for a few days so will miss the stages and I can cycle to work all of next week as well ^_^

Breedon

Legendary Member
Being on a roof in this weather lots of beer to rehydrate is the key lee

OP
OP
Whorty

Whorty

Only @rob01792 managed to ride ToW stage 6 then tonight :okay: in this heat, well done :bravo:

OP
OP
Whorty

Whorty

Too nice for the turbo, summer bike out and a bit of speed on the evening club ride for me.
Lawn mowing for me. First time this year but very pleasant tonight in that beautiful weather.I bet it was great out on the bike :sun:

OP
OP
Whorty

Whorty

Your grass must be 2ft tall:ohmy:. I'm on my 4th cut this year:rolleyes:
Live in a clay soil area, so when we had the rains recently the garden was waterlogged (the ducks were literally swimming about in the borders which had flooded!). Add that to the fact that I have to use a sit on mower, which is very heavy, means I can't even attempt to mow unless the ground has dried out. Takes 2-3 hours to do a proper cut (I did a quick job tonight under 2 hours) so I have to set aside a good chunk of time too.

Last edited:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Live in a clay soil area, so when we had the rains recently the garden was waterlogged (the ducks were literally swimming about in the borders which had flooded!). Add that to the fact that I have to use a sit of mower, which is very heavy, means I can't even attempt to mow unless the ground has dried out. Takes 2-3 hours to do a proper cut (I did a quick job tonight under 2 hours) so I have to set aside a good chunk of time too.
Sit on mower and still takes 2 hours :eek:. How big is your lawn? Sound like it'd rival the Oval :surrender:

Top Bottom