Zwift, Tour of Watopia 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Cool. I’m most likely going for a ride either way so no rush to let me know mate. Like you say maybe rattle a few cages though? I get the feeling some of your mates haven’t put many miles in lately. Could be some easy scalps ^_^

Yeah, but more laps of Regent’s Park doesn’t count- that’s just like being on the turbo. But not as hard;)

Yep- should be fun!

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Yeah, but more laps of Regent’s Park doesn’t count- that’s just like being on the turbo. But not as hard;)

Yep- should be fun!

^_^

It’s Regent’s Park during the week and a longer one hopefully, on sundays. Last week when the missus rang me I had no idea where I was or how long it would take me to get home. Pure bliss!

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Cool. I’m most likely going for a ride either way so no rush to let me know mate. Like you say maybe rattle a few cages though? I get the feeling some of your mates haven’t put many miles in lately. Could be some easy scalps ^_^
do you ever just sit behind gently humming the Jaws tune :laugh:, then go into stealth mode and zip past saying morning and pretending your not putting effort in ?
i know its not the done thing to say morning - or any other word really , to fellow londoners
odd bunch ! i don't know how you all ever bonk anyone ! - i had to get my lad to talk to me just to reassure myself i wasn't a ghost :biggrin:

bobinski

Legendary Member
do you ever just sit behind gently humming the Jaws tune :laugh:, then go into stealth mode and zip past saying morning and pretending your not putting effort in ?
i know its not the done thing to say morning - or any other word really , to fellow londoners
odd bunch ! i don't know how you all ever bonk anyone ! - i had to get my lad to talk to me just to reassure myself i wasn't a ghost :biggrin:

Well, after your last visit to London and given the trouble you caused we put your picture on the local news to alert everyone to the risk you posed :tongue: so, you may have found us deliberately ignoring you. I am sorry if that means your son got the wrong impression of us Londoners. He’s welcome back any time:smile:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Don't worry lee I'll talk to you when we're in the Pyreneese us northerners have to stick together :hugs:

OP
OP
Whorty

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Struggled with legs today after T T yesterday. I had all the wndows open in the conservatory, chilled drinks to help keep cool. Glad it's out of the way, rest for a few days.

I spotted you at the start Bob, you flew off up the hill, I thought you would either pop or smash a great time.:okay:

@Whorty 1:04:35. Stage 6
Updated :okay:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
i lent my mate the old bkool classic a few months ago when he became ill
he is no longer able to use it so he has given it back
its not in pristine condition but it works ( well it did when he had it - but i havent tried it )
i dont want anything for it but does anyone want it ? i will ask on the other pages we all frequent , if it can be harvested for parts by anyone then it will be better than just collecting dust n rust in the shed

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
i lent my mate the old bkool classic a few months ago when he became ill
he is no longer able to use it so he has given it back
its not in pristine condition but it works ( well it did when he had it - but i havent tried it )
i dont want anything for it but does anyone want it ? i will ask on the other pages we all frequent , if it can be harvested for parts by anyone then it will be better than just collecting dust n rust in the shed
I'd take it if it wasn't so far away, too much postage. I'm after a good stepper motor and control screw for mine. I've got some feelers out to try an reproduce the screw on mine but not having much luck at the moment. I'm trying to find a way to reproduce it for others that may have had the same issue

Top Bottom