Zwift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsmith

Veteran
Just wondering how many people on here use Zwift? How long have you been using it and how often?

Just did 20 miles, on my second go at it this year. There’s no chance that I would have done that distance without Zwift tbh.

In that respect, I think it’s great.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro

vickster

Legendary Member
Just wondering how many people on here use Zwift? How long have you been using it and how often?

Just did 20 miles, on my second go at it this year. There’s no chance that I would have done that distance without Zwift tbh.

You didn’t actually go anywhere though let alone 20 miles :whistle: ;)

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
You didn’t actually go anywhere though let alone 20 miles :whistle: ;)
That’s just so repetitive, but I am a very rich man after betting my house on one of the first replies stating that. ;)

I actually typed it out with the words “my wheel and cranks turned the same number of times as if they had done 20miles” but didn’t want to rob you of the comment potential. Lol

CXRAndy

Guru

Use it alot, it has a great racing/social scene. I do use it several times a week. In mileage terms around 100-150/week.

steverob

Guru
I've only been using Zwift since the start of December and have already racked up almost 400 (virtual) miles; mainly on midweek evenings when I wouldn't be able to actually get out on my real bike normally. I've also done 435 miles on the road during the same time span, so it's not like I'm using it instead of riding outdoors at the weekend either. Don't know whether I'll keep the subscription going through the summer or not, but so far I've really enjoyed it.

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
My ride, last night, was amongst a large number of riders who were taking part in an event. I can totally see the attraction of racing on there tbh. Proper competitive, I bet.

Eagone

I started using Zwift in early Jan - I'm that impressed I splashed out and purchased a Wahoo Kickr - I've cycled 500k in 3 weeks and compared to last years measly 18k in January - thats a massive difference.
Going to try the organised rides etc in March - love it love it love it.

CXRAndy

Guru
Hard to say, I use a pc with large screen TV. I know the odd users have apple. Zwift works fine with a pc, even at low broadband speeds 3.5mb

Milzy

Guru
Thanks.
I’ve decided to go laptop/pc route. ATV4 is around £150 but I can get more out of a pc machine for a bit more.

:biggrin:

Gary E

Veteran
Careful, it's addictive! I started by just downloading the app to my main PC, setting my bike up in front and angling the screen slightly so that I could see the course.
I now have a dedicated PC just for Zwifting and a permanent setup that I've been adding to for the last couple of years :sad:

Top Bottom