A horrible act of cruelty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I was so upset last night when I seen this, but to wake this morning and find out it was deliberate....
Thank God for all the people who turned out to help, and the two chaps who rescued 20 dogs.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Is it worth mentioning that they're still investigating the cause, before we go too far down the pitchfork road?

That said, this is heartbreaking. Our dog is a rescue dog, and this feels very close to home.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
It's sad but why on earth has the newspaper set up a JustGiving page- kneejerk reaction to raise money for what exactly, the building would be insured + the company already has another dogs' home in Manchester?

wormo

Guru
Nearer £750k now and will deserve every penny. String up the scumbag who did this.

AndyRM

XOXO
I wonder if those who are driving hunners of miles with dog food & blankets and donating money would do the same if the fire had been at an old folks home? I appreciate that this may come across as a bit heartless, but I do feel that some folk have weird priorities.

Last edited:
I know. I wonder what the money could do to those about to starve to death or die from disease.

But, as said, not my money so not my business.

Top Bottom