A horrible act of cruelty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
@stowie , as per my earlier comment of many people having the emotional capacity to care about more than one subject.

Jeeez, tell you what, shall I say its no biggie that all those dogs died, luckily it wasn't children, hope the poor lad who did it gets a gentle tap on the wrist as he's no doubt traumatised due to getting molested by his uncle, yada yada, blah blah etc. There? That better? Can I belong to your little clique now?

Hell guys, most of you don't need a moderator, you need a bloody shepherd.

stowie

Legendary Member
@stowie , as per my earlier comment of many people having the emotional capacity to care about more than one subject.

Jeeez, tell you what, shall I say its no biggie that all those dogs died, luckily it wasn't children, hope the poor lad who did it gets a gentle tap on the wrist as he's no doubt traumatised due to getting molested by his uncle, yada yada, blah blah etc. There? That better? Can I belong to your little clique now?

Hell guys, most of you don't need a moderator, you need a bloody shepherd.

I took exception to your view that humans have a choice in their suffering. Many don't. I thought the comment odd and a trifle offensive as I have a friend with family in Syria who managed to get out, but know people who could be in real trouble simply because of their background. I should have ignored the comment, but - in a fit of pique - decided to challenge you on it.

On the original story, burning animals alive is simply horrible, and the perpetrator has to be badly disturbed if this was done intentionally. No part of my post was a reflection on my perceptions on the crime.

On a lighter note, I don't think I have a clique, but if I did anyone could join! (Which would defeat the purpose of a clique I suppose).

Top Bottom