A thank you from the gaffer :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
No @Shaun ...
7007d_Thank-You-Cakes.jpg

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
CAKE!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Sara_H

Guru
I've just been taking an idle look back at the early beginning of CC and it seems some of you have been members here for 7 years. Would you Adam and Eve it?!!

... and at least one or two early starters are still here after 8 years ... eh, @yello :thumbsup:

We only had 30 threads and a few hundred posts on the go when La Grande Arrivée started on 5 July, 2007 with this little thread; now we're headed towards our 3 millionth post!!!! :dance:

So I just wanted to thank you all for helping to make CC such an interesting and vibrant community and a place that people want to come back to day after day.

Congrats - and keep up the good work! :bravo: :addict:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:
I have to say, I find this to be one of the nicest forums I've ever had the pleasure to post on. The humour that comes through on some of the threads is great and often has me LOL-ing, something I've not experienced on other forums.

Of course, there are one or two objectionable characters, but they seem to be in a very small minority. So thanks to the gaffer and the minions for making the forum such a positive place to waste time!

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I've been here nearly 3 years and it seems a lot less bitchy than other forums etc, which is great!

I'm hoping that quite soon I'll bother to work out how to post pictures......

Well done Shaun.:thumbsup:

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
It's been a hard task but myself and @skudupnorth have managed to keep @Lisa21 from crashing the server too often or we'd all have been here even less ;) ...big thank you to you too Shaun :thumbsup:

Top Bottom