A thank you from the gaffer :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

...and it doesn't seem a day too long...

but I'm afraid you'll all have to speak up a little, I am getting on a bit you know :smile:

And, who knows, perhaps one day I might even meet some of you for real!

Thank you Shaun, for making this such an entertaining and informative place to stay.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I can't believe it's coming up to 7 years! I was a late start on the grand depart from C++, trying to work out why it had gone quiet. But I was scared to post there, worried in case I would get my head bitten off for asking a stupid question. Here I felt more at home:whistle:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I came over with The Great Exodus, and although I'm not about so much at the moment, I owe this place a lot. I've made some great friends here.

Not to mention, I met the man I'll be marrying in about 6 weeks. :wub:

Thank you Shaun!
You were one of the ones I had noticed had gone, but I think you came back with a life raft for those who were clinging to the broken ship that was C++

I can't believe it's coming up to 7 years! I was a late start on the grand depart from C++, trying to work out why it had gone quiet. But I was scared to post there, worried in case I would get my head bitten off for asking a stupid question. Here I felt more at home:whistle:
I joined C+ just before the great exodus, went away for a bit and then came back and couldn't figure out why the place was so dull until I stumbled on a post and came here.

Now I find I'm stuck. It's like the Hotel California.

ayceejay

Guru
I post from across the pond where a subtle sense of humour is seen as cynicism (never mind the spelling) so it is a joy to read and join in the typically British banter that would have me banned from a US forum. I like the gentle but firm handling (mmn) that applies here - so thank you Shaun.

Top Bottom