Andy Dubberley- When chauffeurs and cyclists meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Er... they don't. My pal is married to a Yoruba and I have quite a large number of Nigerians, Ghanaians, Zimbabweans, South Africans, Sudanese and Ethiopians in my Watsapp address book. Stop throwing mud around in the hope some of it might stick and get back to showing off your narrow-mindedness.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Er... they don't. My pal is married to a Yoruba and I have quite a large number of Nigerians, Ghanaians, Zimbabweans, South Africans, Sudanese and Ethiopians in my Watsapp address book. Stop throwing mud around in the hope some of it might stick.

So why did you single out Africans and arabs?

Globalti

Legendary Member
Bceause if you knew anything about the big city of London you would know that quite a lot of those people come there to enjoy themselves. When they come they don't generally drive so they need a trusted driver and minder to move them around and organise stuff for them, which is what that Andy Dubberly does, apparently quite successfully.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

I bet Andy Dubberley is a hell of a lot better at driving around London than you or most of your militant pals. You wouldn't type that ignorant twaddle if you had ever experienced the stress of driving for and minding an African or Arab family, worrying about finding safe places to park

So, you get stressed when driving and you get especially stressed withAfrican passengers. How come? Why single Africans out?

U

User32269

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

If a passenger is mixed race do you just get mildly irritable?

Buddfox

Veteran
Bceause if you knew anything about the big city of London you would know that quite a lot of those people come there to enjoy themselves. When they come they don't generally drive so they need a trusted driver and minder to move them around and organise stuff for them, which is what that Andy Dubberly does, apparently quite successfully.

I think some of us are really confused. You mentioned Africans and Arabs in your post #4 and post #24, before anyone else quoted your posts. And some of us are wondering why it's necessary to pick out where people are from in the context of driving safely? Given your avatar is the cover of Tintin in the Congo, a notoriously racist book, it seems like a fair question...

Globalti

Legendary Member
Bceause my job for the last 28 years as my employer's export manager for the African continent means that I quite often entertain African business vistors. When they come they often arrive in extended family groups and usually come up to visit us, when it becomes my job to entertain them, take them out for trips, organise hotels and other stuff for them, in reciprocation for the hospitality they extend to me when I visit their own countries twice or thrice a year. Since I cover the African continent 99% of my visitors are Africans but I also get Arab visitors and some from Pakistan and the FYR. This hidden hospitality is part of the export job and Andy Dubberly fits in with that. Is that clear?

Last edited:
U

User32269

No, Glenn is incredibly persistent, sometimes overly so. But he's not always in the wrong.
Bit like when he accused me of being a victim when it was pointed out I was from Liverpool? Sad. Pathetic. Cowardly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom