Are you feeling the credit crunch??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NickM

Veteran
Chris James said:
Being interviewed for your own job seems to be the flavour of the month...
I have thought about this and decided that if it happens here I shall simply say:

"As a trade union member, I am not prepared to say anything which may prove to be disadvantageous to my fellow workers. If you want to know how well I do my work, look at my personnel file".

Something tells me that They have already decided who they will keep well before any such rigmarole. I'm not a bloody circus animal, and I'm not going to jump through their hoops.

Plax

Guru
TheDoctor said:
I'm slightly concerned about how her sister knows...
But I'm saying nowt.

Crackle said:
I missed that the first time around: There's just nothing you can say really......

I'm not going to say anything other than you two really can be very naughty. Now both of you go stand in the corner.

Kovu

Über Member
got-to-get-fit said:
At home i mean.

I have just opened my online account to find im overdrawn already and its only the 7th, pay day not until the 22nd

Mind you the T in the park and Leeds festival tickets didnt help my account any. But still, i can tell the difference from this year and say 3 years ago.

I missed out on them. Skint. :becool:

I don't think I can tell really, but that's because i'm only just beginning to use my own money a lot more. ;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
TheDoctor said:
Only just seen this. I hope it goes OK Longers.
Not a happy position to be in.

Bloomin heck - only just seen this - read the first page and shut off.....:ohmy:

Hope you get to keep the job Longers mate.... :sad:

My sister has been out of work 9 months, coming up to the end of mortgage protection....lives on her own...solicitor.....no chance of a job in her area.... commercial property.... it's grim....

Had mates who are surveyors, accountants etc that are out of jobs.... it's not a nice place to be in any job...

It's poo out there...............:sad:

I've just had to pay my electric and gas bills. Gas was a bit of a shock compared to the last one. Petrol going up has also been a bit of a bind (having a 3 litre Volvo estate makes you sensitive to petrol prices).

Other than those, I haven't noticed a great deal of difference.

Top Bottom