Best Cyclechat moment?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

Since CC has been going for a while now, I thought why not have a thread where people to nominate their best Cyclechat moment: a post or answer or message that warmed your hearts and/or made you wee yourself laughing.

So? Best moment?

Too many to mention! although Noodley's fish thread gave me a lot of groans laughs, maybe though, because it was quite recent.

There's a very wide variety of characters here, some I'd love to have a beer with, or even have a long trip with, others I'd keep at arms length, but no one I'd completely ignore or would want to hit! ;)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
When bonj went off and we all changed our avtars ... and I love mine so I've not gone back to my original one.

Arch

Married to Night Train
The whole Tea? thread...;)

And I liked the avatar swapping as well, for a while...

Those posts where people expose their souls, when we talk about the really personal stuff. I've followed threads which brought a lump to my throat, cried for the death of people I've never met and been uplifted by the warmth, thoughtfulness and care shown by we virtual friends. For me, personally, it was the wonderful support I had when S was going through his psychotic episode and I came straight here for advice and for which I was very grateful. We have a lot of really wonderful people on here. I'm glad I'm a part of it. It's good to know you.

And no, I haven't been on the gin again. ;)

Oh and that time when Spandex and I had been drinking in the workshop and were having an argument on here but we were in the same room! My how we laughed!

I guess you had to be there................

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
mickle said:
Those posts where people expose their souls, when we talk about the really personal stuff. I've followed threads which brought a lump to my throat, cried for the death of people I've never met and been uplifted by the warmth, thoughtfulness and care shown by we virtual friends. For me, personally, it was the wonderful support I had when S was going through his psychotic episode and I came straight here for advice and for which I was very grateful. We have a lot of really wonderful people on here. I'm glad I'm a part of it. It's good to know you.

And no, I haven't been on the gin again. :ohmy:

Are you still needing this internet group hug with the rest of the people on here?;)

Top Bottom