Best Cyclechat moment?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
mickle said:
Oh and that time when Spandex and I had been drinking in the workshop and were having an argument on here but we were in the same room! My how we laughed!

Is that when you sacked him via the forum ;)

Bizarre :ohmy:

yenrod

My jibbing of Dom luvvee Tyler is always a smiler but that mans got a thick skin..and a Phillipino house maid (oh eh :o) paying only the NMW...:tongue: only joshing Dom luvs ;)

Their are some good people on here..some think you ARE NOT a person just a computer generated reply !!!

I enjoy it/love it - hate it at times too...bit like cycling...

'still...on with the 'show'...

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
mickle said:
I'm ok now, I had a furtive virtual manhug with tdr1nka earlier. :tongue::tongue::blush::ohmy:;)

And thanks again, that hug did me the world of good too:biggrin::becool:!

I should add that the frieds I'm making on this forum and have met in person have been a great addition to the tdr1nka fold.

A very special thanks to Mr. & Mrs. Aperitif, being imeasurable stars, coming to the aid of my dying hack probs by giving me a Decatholon road bike they had going spare so I can now do my instructor training on a bike that actually functions safely!!

Oh and TheDoctor for the offer of bringing his tools round, as mine are mostly in Ireland!

Keith Oates

Janner
There are many good moments as they happen almost everyday but the recent fish one, when Noodley got clobbered, brought some good smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gbb

Legendary Member
summerdays said:
When bonj went off and we all changed our avtars ... and I love mine so I've not gone back to my original one.

That was serious fun....i spent ages in Paint...turning his avatar into Mickey Mouse. With you on this one Summer :smile:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Actually, seeing Keith post reminds me of the "My Nemesis" thread - that still keeps me going out on the bike on days where motivation is lacking even now...

Speicher

Vice Admiral
mickle said:
Oh and that time when Spandex and I had been drinking in the workshop and were having an argument on here but we were in the same room! My how we laughed!

I guess you had to be there................

Yes, I do remember that. It was not long after Spandex joined, IIRC.
Talking of whom, :smile: which one of you might I meet in Worcester on the 19th? :ohmy:

Dunno actually, I'm using up 22.5 leueu lueue loue luoe loo days so am trying not to think about work. It's nice that Spandex calls me every day for a nice long chat to keep me up to date. really it is. *sigh*

Top Bottom